UFO over O'Hare.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFO over O'Hare.

It was all over the news. What do you think?

I think that anybody from another world that would want to come here is not as smart as we think.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Here's the report I heard on the radio last week:

In November, a gray saucer-like object was spotted hovering above Chicago's O'Hare International Airport. As many as 12 United Airlines employees spotted the object and filed reports with United. Officials at the airline say they have no knowledge of the incident. The FAA is not investigating.

Tribune article:

People definitely saw something. Who knows what it was?
      Last edited by dg; 01-07-2007, 05:51 PM.

Comment

They are just checking in to see how their little "experiment" is coming along. I imagine they're pretty disappointed.
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Depends on the experiment - if they're going for mindless slaves, there's plenty to be had.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Pretty sure they later stated it was a russian satellite or orbiting space craft that had re-entered the atmosphere and been blown to pieces

Comment

Originally posted by quakana View Post
              Pretty sure they later stated it was a russian satellite or orbiting space craft that had re-entered the atmosphere and been blown to pieces

2 totally different stories on different days ... the people claiming to have seen this object sounded pretty credible but who knows what it was ..
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

O'Hare? Probably looking for their lost luggage.

Comment

No way that advanced beings would choose to fly into O'hare

Comment

Well there is military activity at O'Hare. So who knows. Maybe they saw the flashing landing lights and thought we were signaling them like in close Encounters. lol
                    Gil

Comment

Comment

The mothership is coming...resistance is futile.
                        Threads like this, I always think of the movie "space balls".
                        A funny great movie.
                        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I've got enough to defer any enemy. You have to earn it to get into my little humble abode. I have a regular lock on the handle and a dead bolt!!!
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

It was probably military like every other UFO sighting...They have to test this stuff...and there not about to admit to Top Secret stuff.

People always jump to alien craft.

Do people ever consider that IF there were superiorly intelligent beings out there...and they had the technology to visit other planets they would be traveling using some sort of craft? I just find that absurd to thing of. It's such a 50's sci fi concept. haha
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Well, they most likely would use some sort of craft. I'm not really buying interstellar teleportation. But we would probably get visited relatively rarely since we're out on the end of a spiral arm. The action is probably closer to the center of the galaxy where star systems are closer together. We are galactic hicks!
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X