What's the best thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best thing

that has happened to any of you in the last month? I sincerely don't mean to take away from all the bad news we have been getting lately. But, there has to be something good and cheerful somewhere.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I got rid of the girlfriend

Comment

I have embarked on my last mission for world domination, i've got one last full tank of gas to make it happen, so it's either I will succeed immensely or crash and burn for the rest of my life. I like the excitement of it and the no middle ground issue of it.
      I'll be 42 in a couple of weeks and I still look like a loco coconut, and it doesn't suck.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

My NAMM badge arrived.
        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I'm getting better with the guitar all the time (still... i dont play good)

Comment

I had Jackson USA's roll into the shop.....

Comment

I finally got to buy a guitar which I have been dreaming of buying for years. It has not arrived yet, but might this week. Pics will be forthcoming when it does.

Comment

I'm pregnant.

Comment

I lost 5 pounds?

I formed a band with more than 2 members?

I generally feel lots better now that I'm working again. It's pretty damned cheerful to have a pocketful of cash and a fridge full of food.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

on a whim, my mum decided to fly up from Melbourne to spend xmas/new years with us. That was nice.

And then, my elder sister called my mum - "I'm heading to Melbourne for new years!", to which my mother replied "Great! I'll be in Queensland visiting Gary"

So my sister changed plans and brought her 4 rugrats to visit us for new years too. The kids had their cousins to play with, and the grown ups cranked tunes and drank so much beer & wine that it's taken me 2 weeks' rubbish collection to get all the recycling taken away.

Good times!
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

It's just a very nice thing to hear good news. There is a bit of that somewhere. Out there.

Comment

I paid off my car! Bought a 2002 Impala in 2002 (it was a demo with 7K miles on it), and I sent the last payment off a couple of weeks ago...AND got a check from GMAC for $0.29 as a refund. Cost 'em 38 cents to mail it, though

And it's only got 30K miles on it

You already heard about the 2 Customs coming in....

Ummm. I guess that's it, aside from selling my Epiphone Emperor on Ebay last night
                        1 down, 8 to go!
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I got engaged to a great girl that approves of my two expensive hobbies. Music & Cars. She's an elementary school music teacher so I really only had to work on convincing her for the car thing.
                          My Toys:
                          '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
                          '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
                          '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
                          '94 Dinky HX in Black
                          '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

I still haven't drank coke for weeks.I'm trying to quit
                            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                              I lost 5 pounds?

I formed a band with more than 2 members?

I generally feel lots better now that I'm working again. It's pretty damned cheerful to have a pocketful of cash and a fridge full of food.
                              Regarding food, how's your diet thing going dude?

Comment

Working...
                              X