going for my license today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going for my license today

well in about an hour and 20 minutes im heading out to take my road test. im really nervous about it, but im almost positive ill pass. so why doesnt everyone share any funny road test stories you have my friend had an almost perfect score....and hit a curb on the way back into the parking lot at the end of the test and failed

I hated it.. I love driving a car, but I was extremely nervous taking the final test.. I don't know how these things are in the US, but in the Netherlands you have to pay 125 euro everytime you take the final test. A lot of money, so I had to pass.. I passed the first time fortunately!

anyway, good luck!
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

125 euros!? i only have to pay small fee's and things like that for registration, etc.

Comment

My first time I failed....rolled through a stop sign and when the guy told me that was it...I yelled at him and told him he did not know what he was talking about...that did not help any

Comment

My car at the time was such a POS when we pulled up to a stop sign,the instructors seat fell through the floor! i passed,he was laughing to hard to fail me...
          www.thejimmyhatz.com

Comment

I luckily passed both car and bike license on the first time. Also the theoretical part was quite easy. I also was very nervous but then again who isn't ? I mean for most young people that's probably the most important test they do in their life so far.

The big problem here in germany (and i guess everywhere in the eu) is that it's not like you just need to pass (and pay for) the final test. You have to apply to theory hours at a driving school, have to take several drives with a driving school teacher (city routes, night driving and highway driving) and this really adds up moneywise and timewise.
            I made my driving license 8 years ago so i don't know the actual prices but i think you won't get the driving license in germany for less than 1k Euros. I think i paid about 1,5K Euros for my driving license (car and bike) but that's several years ago and i heard that the prices went quite up.

Almost forgot: Good luck in your road test.

Flo
            Last edited by Infernal Death; 01-08-2007, 10:06 AM.
            http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

The only thing funny about my road test was the car I took it on. A 1974 Country Squire wagon that was about as long as a boat. I loved that car.

Very similar to this, even same colrs.
              Last edited by StukaJU87; 01-08-2007, 10:18 AM.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

A car hit the car I was driving, softly,at my driving test.The police ran an alcohol test on me I took 84/100 from the driving test.The woman was guilty.Stupid bitch Well,That was the easy part.

I went to the police station for 4 times to take my license.I hate the waiting lines !
                I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

well i passed with an 87/100 im street legal thanks for all the good luck wishes guys.

Comment

Remember, driving is a right, not a priviledge-lol
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

LOL, I got a 72 first time I took it. 70 was passing.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer32390 View Post
                        my friend had an almost perfect score....and hit a curb on the way back into the parking lot at the end of the test and failed
                        Same thing happened to my friend too!

Originally posted by slayer32390 View Post
                        well i passed with an 87/100 im street legal thanks for all the good luck wishes guys.
                        Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                          Remember, driving is a right, not a priviledge-lol
                          ha i know i know. and i dont intend on losing that priveldge, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
                            Same thing happened to my friend too!

Congrats!
                            thanks!

Comment

In Poland to hget a drivers licence . you have to be 18 , and the cost is ..

700 USD + a hard test... is you fail.. you have to pay 50USD for evry time you want to retry the test.. as i remember

Comment

Working...
                              X