Florida dismantles Ohio State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida dismantles Ohio State

None of the so called experts gave the Gators a snowballs chance in hell and they tore Ohio State a new ass last night, I've followed the Gators all year and while they haven't looked great all the time, they definitly had the numbers to prove they deserved to be in the big game. I can't believe the final rankings have Boise State at no.5 with an undefeated season, behind 3 teams with losses, Ohio State, LSU and USC. WTF has to happen before the NCAA has some form of Playoffs, A lot of hungover people around here today,, GO GATORS
    I say the boy ain't right!

I fell asleep during the 4th quarter. OSU fell asleep pretty early as well.

Comment

Florida tore them apart. I expected Ohio State to be rusty but dayum! I bet if that game was played in November Ohio State would have won. They've been sitting around and havent had a game since Nov 18.

Bosie State couldnt beat anyone in the top 10 so regardless of being undefeated its who you play and strength of schedule that matters.
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Our former Welder was the Umpire in the game.
        He hopes to get into the NFL someday.
        Nice to see him on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
          Florida tore them apart. I expected Ohio State to be rusty but dayum! I bet if that game was played in November Ohio State would have won. They've been sitting around and havent had a game since Nov 18.

Bosie State couldnt beat anyone in the top 10 so regardless of being undefeated its who you play and strength of schedule that matters.

51 days off is asinine, OSU surely would have done better without the long layoff, the whole system is in need of some serious tweaking

Comment

No kidding. "Oh. This is cool. I have weeks and weeks to be a college kid." What else needs to be said?:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Florida came to play.Ohio State was ranked #1.They should have been prepared.It was their game to lose.......
              Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Well, in Ohio you get a corn cob stuck up your ass if you lose. In Florida, they throw you in the pond if you lose. Even James Bond would lose that one.
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

OSU got beat. Period.
                  The whole 51 day interval between games meant nothing. They were ready. This was the same team that played in the "Game of the Century" last November against Michigan. Nothing changed since then. They were ready. And they got beat. Soundly. Simply put, OSU was overrated. So was Michgan for that matter.

Go Gators!!! 2006 National Champs!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Go Gators!!!
                    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by Archtop View Post
                      OSU got beat. Period.
                      The whole 51 day interval between games meant nothing. They were ready. This was the same team that played in the "Game of the Century" last November against Michigan. Nothing changed since then. They were ready. And they got beat. Soundly. Simply put, OSU was overrated. So was Michgan for that matter.

Go Gators!!! 2006 National Champs!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I'm not discrediting Florida by any means, they deserved the win and kicked ass but if you've ever played any sports you'll know that all the practice in world can't replicate the intensity of a real game. OSU prepared the best they could but imho not having a game in so long took the edge off them. I also think they got tied up in all the hype and that the Gators would lay down and hand them the title...FL is a good team, deserving of #2 to get a shot and certainly deserving of #1 by kicking OSU's ass bigtime
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

You know USC are kicking themselves for losing to UCLA, they would have been there instead of Florida and they would have mopped up Ohio State.

Comment

After the way USC beat Michigan, (who gave Ohio State all they could handle). You couldn't help but think Ohio State might not be as good as everyone was saying, The damn press hypes up the West coast and the Big 10, (also known as the Big 2),, and didn't give the Teams from the SEC much credit, SEC teams were 7 and 2 in Bowl play, clearly the toughest conference in College football, and Florida played the toughest schedule by far, week after week they played teams that were some of the best in the NCAA and only lost a close game to Auburn who was "2 at one point in the season

Comment

Go USC

Comment

Look how strong the S.E.C. is.LSU mopped up Notre Dame,with the great Brady Quinn.LSU would have strummed Ohio State the other night.One of my uncles is a professor at Ohio State and he said the atmosphere was pretty over confident on campus,that Florida really did'nt have a chance...........
                              Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Working...
                              X