White Zombie Fans here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Zombie Fans here?

(Not Rob Zombie I dont like his solo stuff) White Zombie the band... I miss that band. They had some real chemistry...anyone know what the guitar player J. is up to?

me! but i still get them and Ministry confused
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I got a White Zombie patch on my work jacket.
      I saw W.Z. twice.
      I like to listen to him at night in the dark when I'm fucked up.

Do you have to open graves to find girls to fall in love with?

Comment

I like his movies too (yeah!)

"Now take ya momma some chicken, boy, before I have to put my boot all up in ya ass!"

Maybe I'm easily entertained, but I found that to be funny as hell.
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

This thread reminds me - I need to go buy La Sexorcisto to replace the original copy that someone "borrowed." I saw news not long ago about their bassist's latest band, but nothing of the guitarist.

Comment

La Sexorcisto is classic..I love it!!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I like WZ. fun to hear once in a while kind of stuff. 1960FAAAHHVV yeah!

he's a sick dude.

most ministry is too whatever for me, too industrial I guess, but I do love Just One Fix, that rocks.
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Quakana:

Jay Yuenger aka J : White Zombie guitar player, his biography, discography and some guitar tech infos ...

Last edited by RacerX; 01-10-2007, 01:51 AM.
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

damn, people diss wikipedia but that was some good info there.
                  the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

WZ is a favorite for some reason... I like it better than much of what he's doing now. Although the GF plays it a lot and it's growing on me.

Comment

Astrocreep is an awesome CD!
                      Popular is not the same as good
                      Rare is not the same as valuable
                      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

wz rock heavy n hard, still get a big kick out of their stuff!

Comment

i like zombies; both white and rob.
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by TreeFitty View Post
                            This thread reminds me - I need to go buy La Sexorcisto to replace the original copy that someone "borrowed." I saw news not long ago about their bassist's latest band, but nothing of the guitarist.

That would be Rock City Morgue www.rockcitymorgue.com

J. produced their album Dead Man's Song, and it's great.

Of course, the fact I went to school with the guitarist and we were best friends at the time has no influence on my opinion of their music
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

awsome band, very cool groovy riffs
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                              X