shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shipping

how does it cost to ship a guitar to canada, the slowest, cheapest way. UPS i guess
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Proabably usps try ups fedex and usps web pages you can get a cost on line
    you need to know dimesions and weight and destination and source zip codes and cities

Comment

i tried but it came out to like $120....... i don't know about that
      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Don't use the fucking web guides. Measure the box both length and girth. Get the total inches and go to USPS site and get a number. That's why I never quote a shipping price until I know where it is going. And then realize that any guitar in a box with get, at least, one oversize and maybe a double-dose.
        Last edited by fett; 01-09-2007, 11:15 PM.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
          That's why I never quote a shipping price until I know where it is going.
          What? You don't "ship" guitars, you "receive" :ROTF:
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Just shut up or say something constructive. You are pissing me off.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

I already said your boy's handsome.

Comment

OK. That makes you a good guy forever.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: But, I don't need you to tell me that.

Comment

USPS is the way to ship outta the country. UPS will cost approximately one arm and one leg., rough estimate but close.

USPS will be about $50.00 or so for guitar w/case. Done it plenty of times.
                  Last edited by heartfielder; 01-10-2007, 12:35 AM.

Comment

That makes you a good guy forever.
                    I don't need you to tell me that. :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

alright...... thanks a bunch guys

Comment

OK. That makes you a good guy forever.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: But, I don't need you to tell me that.
                        I thought kicking Ed Roman in the butt and slapping him in the back of the head at NAMM did that?
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

so i going to guess theres a blood fued between the fettster and senor X

Comment

Working...
                          X