Worthless Piece Of Trash Hope He Gets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worthless Piece Of Trash Hope He Gets

The fullest sentence possible. Mick or Michael Murray was a good friend of mine, friends younger brother. (sorry for the spaceballs sounding lineage)

Mick was a little slow nothing terrible but a touch off. The best defense that this guys lawyer or spokesperson can give is that he was drunk? This guy anson also ran from the law after this and had to get hunted down. Just seeing this article incensed me so much.

I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Stupidity is alive and well.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Does Illinois have the death penalty? I hope so, this guy deserves it. Sorry for your loss.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I am shocked that a group of young men would agree to such a heinous form of entertainment while celebrating the birthdate of one's friend.

Comment

I did alot of stupid crap when I was young, but no way in hell could you have ever convinced me or my friends to have anything to do with stupid shit like that, and we grew up in West Texas and all had guns and way too much alcohol. If those dumbasses were willing to sit down and take part in it/so easliy talked into it, then they got what they asked for. Tragic, yes but at then end of the day these people were Idiots!!
          Last edited by VinceV; 01-11-2007, 09:48 PM.
          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

what a waste

Comment

Working...
            X