Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TreeFitty View Post
    "Punch Drunk?"
    Close - Wine Drunk. Mine is the one DCGL still has pictured on their site. I got to talk to Mark Morton the other day (COOL!), and he said he just got one in Wine Drunk from Jackson to add to the other River Bed (trans-black) guitars he already has. I love this guitar.
    Cool. I don't know why I was thinking it was Punch Drunk instead of Wine Drunk.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• :ROTF:

Comment

• These two:

-Janne

Comment

• my green Dweez pointy

www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
          My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

• Havent been able to put this one down since I built it... still not 100% done though, just waiting to anodize the diamond plate p/g and truss cover I made, then it will be complete. This guitar is just amazing, I cant get enough of it... so much so, that Im considering selling a few that dont get any action. Shes got two EMG 81's and an OFR with machined down string lock bolts to fit the Schaller sized cavity. Single volume, no tones, 3 way switch.

Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

• hmmmm main player, tough decesion

Currently the Demon, but the Igniter still amazes me with its sustain and the fabulous neck it has. Perfect neck radius and thickness for my hands.

The picture makes me crave Skittles for some reason.

Comment

• [/quote]

argh! THERE's that BCR Ignitor I've always wanted!
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post

argh! THERE's that BCR Ignitor I've always wanted!

funny thing is I still havent totally adjusted to the near blank fretboard and find myself out of position at times. Just not used to looking at the side dots either

That's my only complaint ,I wish it had inlays.

Comment

Working...
                  X