Bret Michaels picture contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bret Michaels picture contest

anyone who finds a picture of Bret Michaels without a bandana or hat and posts it here is a winner
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

you won't , he's bald.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

it could be true but has anyone ever seen him without the headwear
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

That'd be like trying to find a picture of the Great Kat with her mouth shut...

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
            That'd be like trying to find a picture of the Great Kat with her mouth shut...

Ahh, the Great Kat...I remember her from the early 90's!! Is she still around?
            My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

im a member of sludge...and boy you shoulda seen the debates and arguments when this picture came out...it kept me entertained for weeks...lmao...d.m.
              http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diablomozart View Post

im a member of sludge...and boy you shoulda seen the debates and arguments when this picture came out...it kept me entertained for weeks...lmao...d.m.

He looks like her
                  93 USA Soloist EDS
                  USA HT6 Juggernaut
                  Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Except Michael does not piss on his pants.
                    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Oooo pretty!
                      (Hi DM!!!)

quote=diablomozart;851975]

im a member of sludge...and boy you shoulda seen the debates and arguments when this picture came out...it kept me entertained for weeks...lmao...d.m.[/quote]

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                        Except Michael does not piss on his pants.
                        I'm out of touch - who is that chick, and when did she piss her pants?

- E.
                        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by pagemalicious View Post

He looks like her
                          BM with even bigger boobs..
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexL View Post
                            I'm out of touch - who is that chick, and when did she piss her pants?
                            - E.
                            Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas.
                            There is a pic from her at a concert, the pic is taken from the pit area and her crotch was flooded. She either peed herself or she's got the biggest sweaty arm pit down there.
                            I'll see if I can find it.
                            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Oh..either a bandana or Cowboy hat..ya forgot to the cowboy hat..or both for added protection..just in case the cowboy hat falls off..
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X