JCF People Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF People Appreciation Thread

So just today I had a guitar that needed a truss rod adjustment....at least that's what I figured out from threads I read here at the JCF. I have never in my 20 years of playing ever touched a truss rod. Well tonight I did and by advice I read here on JCF, I fixed a major problem and got my geetar setup real real nice!! Anyway between that and other things I have learned from you guys here and support I have received from you on personal things....I raise my Sam Adams Winter Lager to you folks Thanks for being there JCF folks....you KICK ASS
    Thanks
    Dave

How many of those Sam Adams Winter Lagers have you had tonight?
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Oh How well you know me David....ummmm that would be 12 :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by quakana View Post
        So just today I had a guitar that needed a truss rod adjustment....at least that's what I figured out from threads I read here at the JCF. I have never in my 20 years of playing ever touched a truss rod. Well tonight I did and by advice I read here on JCF, I fixed a major problem and got my geetar setup real real nice!! Anyway between that and other things I have learned from you guys here and support I have received from you on personal things....I raise my Sam Adams Winter Lager to you folks Thanks for being there JCF folks....you KICK ASS
        Thanks
        Dave
        I second that. I've learned a lot of techie tips from people on here.THANKS ALL.
        www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

Originally posted by quakana View Post
          Thanks
          Dave
          I read my early posts on this board and simply "can't believe" how my guitar knowledge and even my English have improved

JCF rulzz big time!
          Check my bands!
          www.myspace.com/magicktr
          www.myspace.com/sinif64
          www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

People on here are just really great!
            Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Great place to be and mucho information sharing here Thanks all!
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Yes it's cool for non-native english speaking people how reading and writing in the internet improves your use of english. Sometimes when i talk with my bass player about guitars i really struggle to find the german name for some guitar related things. The english word normally hits me first and i really need to think about what it could be in my native language

Flo
                http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

whenever I see someone on another website asking a tech question, I always answer as best I can. Then I tell them to join the JCF and go to the tech Q&A section and use the search for anything they want to know about guitar tech work. It's the best source on the Web for hard info and just plain good fellowship if you are into rock or metal guitar!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

i know my guitar's neck would still be mis-aligned and set up like shit if it werent for the jcf here

Comment

Great site, great peeps. Guitar college!
                      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

I'm glad I can be a part of the best board on the internet. I've learned so much from the people here and I always try to help others on here when I can sense that seems to be the cycle.

Comment

I was a guitar newb when I joined in 2003. JCF (you guys) changed that
                          Henrik
                          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Definitely the best board on the net, with lots of great and helpful people.

And the main reason why my humble Jackson collection grew to multiple times of its former size...
                            like, I wouldn't even have known about Jackson Stars without this board. And not been able to order one without the help and info from people on here!

I also second the part about improving your English... I also don't know alot of german words for guitar parts, or struggle to remember them.
                            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Tonabnehmer
                              Henrik
                              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Working...
                              X