Contestant dies drinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
    Ah yes, the old annual "Running of the Infants." Never really caught on like Spain's version, eh?
    If they were like the kids in Village of the Damned or Children of the Damned, we'd be doomed! Creepy fucking kids, man.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

nah, it never did catch on. But we needed something to uplift the nation's spirits after the whole dwarf throwing debacle.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Honestly this is the main reason Gatorade was engineered. Water Intoxication is simple the imbalance of electrolytes... Marathon runners suffer from it. This is like one wierd case of it where it was over saturation. I have heard of the MDMA cases though too of over saturation.
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Don't take this the wrong way. I think this is a horrible tragedy. But...

Why be mad at the radio station? Seriously, how many people here would have ever thought that drinking two liters of water in 20-30 minutes would kill you? Honestly, it would not have occurred to me before this.

At what point does an individual have to have the sense to stop and go "wow, I feel like shit, a nurse is telling me that this is dangerous, and people are vomitting around me - this Wii simply isn't worth it"?
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Did she get the Wii anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
              Did she get the Wii anyways?
              No she lost. Some other woman won. I heard one of the other contestants on this morning. I guess she was in it for 2 hours then quit... Dumb way to die.
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                At what point does an individual have to have the sense to stop and go "wow, I feel like shit, a nurse is telling me that this is dangerous, and people are vomitting around me - this Wii simply isn't worth it"?

What about an xbox
                Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Sad....

Comment

Working...
                  X