• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ApeDosMil View Post
    .002 cents!

$15,600
    Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Originally posted by FusionFarmer View Post
      We have a winner. I came up with $16,500.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
        We have a winner. I came up with $16,500.
        I was near this time
        Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Well whadda ya know I actually won something, I actually did use a mathematical formula to come with my answer. based on the average price I felt Fett would pay for a guitar. times the number of guitars,, basically just luck. Thanks Fett
          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Foghorn said: "That boy paid attention." This was a no-brainer. I had 78 guitars and lots of parts. I just averaged it out at $200 per guitar and threw in a liitle more for the parts. And before you guys start, you don't even know about the pricey guitars I have.

Comment

Foghorn said: "That boy paid attention." This was a no-brainer. I had 78 guitars and lots of parts. I just averaged it out at $200 per guitar and threw in a liitle more for the parts. And before you guys start, you don't even know about the pricey guitars I have.
              AAAAAH! So the pricey ones weren't included???? Good 2 know.
              Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

For those playing at home...

Fett pricey = $250.01

Comment

No. That's not what I meant. I have a few $20 guitars that are worth $200 each. The "Pricey" ones were included. With one or two worth less than I paid for them. And then there is the $40 guitar that is worth $400. And the two $150 guitars, '84 Kramers, that could be worth ?????. I spent $5.00 on an old Decca acoustic that is priceless to me. And all my Charvels and Jacksons. And don't forget the Fenders. In other words, it was a tough call. Like someone said, you don't know what they are worth until you get a buyer.

Comment

Working...
                  X