No announcement yet.

My rather unexpected dilemma...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can help you out on the piss test end of things, and I'm sorry your show is in disarray. It's no stranger to many these days, but you're a good man for even worrying about the child support and your newborn in the first place, there's a lot of cats out there that would just bolt and without a drop of remorse. I hope you pull it off somehow. PM me if you wish in the , well, you might not want to get involved with this Tommy. Hang tough and i'm tossing whatever magic I have in the air your way tonite.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Newc thats a great job right there.The co I work for has a whse in Humbolt Tn. but that is too far to go for him at this point.Best thing to do is not get down.Tell the family the truth get it all out in the open so your parents have no room to bitch.Then get out and get your unemployment benifit going now then bust your hump finding work.If one job don't get it find a second to supplement the first one.
      We have all been in this situation at one time or another just keep climbing you will come out on top eventually.Good luck Tommy.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

The one thing that caught my eye is that you are a skilled pool player. This sounds like something you love to do. Is there any type of way to do this as a profession? I was watching ESPN and they were showing guys bowling and one guy scored a perfect game which gave him a $100K bonus. Talk about doing what you love to do.

Comment

TN is a problem in the first place. <trying to respect the *no flame*> I couldn't read the posting, but there was a problem. I give you $100k too. Jackson/Charvel. Bears.

Comment

Hope you are alright Tommy, been thinking about you man. Don't give up !

Comment

> Not about to! One of the things I brought to my competitive endeavors,was that you would have to kill me before I'll quit,whether it was a fight,pool game,on the football field,or even video games. I am always swinging,period. A legendary pool player told me once that I had more heart than my game would even let me display.

So far,the parents have taken it surprisingly well,other than the obligatory "you better get your ass out looking Monday". That was expected,but it didn't go much further,(wipes sweat off head). I've always expected my Dad to give the entire "Finkelstein shit kid" speech,cause it reminds me so much of him,LOL. The ex and my girlfriend don't know yet,I haven't seen the ex in person,and won't hit her with that over the phone. My girlfriend is still in the hospital,same reason,and she says there is nothing I can do,so no point in trying to find a way down there,a little over an hour away. She gets home Tuesday ideally,maybe by then I can find something. My tax return was really decent,and will be here in a few days,huge help there. I'll get past this,somehow. Tommy D.
              "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Now,on top of all this...

> My pregnant-ass girlfriend called me yesterday to tell me that my services as her provider of high-quality sperm were no longer needed,and she is pursuing state regulated child support,despite the fact that the baby isn't even here yet.

I can live with that,dealing her mood swings and shit because of her bipolar disorder was a serious pain in the ass. None of my friends or relatives liked her from the start,or trusted her. My brother-in-law told my mom the day they found out she was pregnant that he suspected that she trapped me. Actually,I was there when the doctors told her she'd need fertility treatments to even get pregnant,I listen to the doctor,and 2 weeks later she comes back from the health dept. with a positive test,while there for something unrelated. How's that for a bad decision or bad roll?

The common thread between this situation and the circumstances surrounding my ex-wife leaving is simple,a meddling mother. My wife's cunt-ass mom showed up unexpectedly about a week before she left,helping her plan the whole thing. In the newest example,her mom showed up to be with her at the hospital,and went home with her. Just a couple days after,she tells me that we probably need to go our separate ways.

In a way,I feel like this was planned,even though it's my fault for not making her swallow,LOL,or for listening to her doctor. I also feel this is for the best,but it's hard knowing that once again,after I give a woman what she wants,I've been cast aside. Time to find a new one,quite a bit fitter and better looking,and without such a country-fied,trifling-ass mother. Tommy D.
                "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Tommy, first of all I hope you come out of this okay. That's a lot of bad things happening in a row, and I know it would be very tough to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck!

I can't help but read into your statements a bit though. First the pee test comment. Drugs are a waste of money. Drop them now or you will never get out of this way of life. Second, pregnancy is a very serious thing which needs to be thought out. If my daughter got pregnant by an addict with no job, I'd be pushing her to leave him too. Getting two girls pregnant is very irresponsible. Use a condom man! Clean yourself up and you will find a good job.

It's not my intention to make you angry with this post. It's just that sometimes it takes an outside perspective to realize what you've gotten yourself into.
                  Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                    Sorry to hear it, Tommy. If you can do Maintenance/Tool&Die work, Firestone in D'burg is looking to fill a vacancy.
                    That could be a good lead. Just DONT tell them NEWC sent ya...

J/K

Keep your head clean. That is the first thing to do.

Comment

> Thanks guys. It's been exactly a month now since I even saw a joint,so my chances of pissing clean are pretty good. I was married to one of my babies momma's,only this one was unexpected,and if I hadn't heard the words straight from the doctor,I would have NEVER gone without the latex. No beef though,I needed to hear it straight. Tommy D.

Comment

Working...
                      X