Trot an Indian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trot an Indian?

...................an Indian. Doesn't look right.

Free-agent outfielder Trot Nixon has agreed to a one-year, $3 million deal with the Cleveland Indians.
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Let him take his dirty basecall cap to The Mistake by the Lake.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

He may be playing left field, right next to Bernie in center this year.:ROTF:

Comment

$3 Million to play a game for one year? Utterly ridiculous...
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

i'm really gonna miss that guy a lot; the jd drew thing just makes no fuckin' sense to me. trot played every game with a ton of heart.

sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Fatnasty football.

Comment

Sad new indeed ...and for such a short price compared to other players ..this was disssapointing news in Boston
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

What the fuck kinda name is Trot?
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

they don't give Damon the 12 million more to keep him but they throw 70 big ones at JD 'my knee is brokenalready" Drew. I don't get it.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Looks like you guys lost your workhorse and I think we'll lose ours, cause I don't think they'll have room for Bernie this year. He's still here though and there is a chance.

Comment

oh believe me, you're not the only one who doesn't get it.

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                      they don't give Damon the 12 million more to keep him but they throw 70 big ones at JD 'my knee is brokenalready" Drew. I don't get it.
                      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                      Sully Guitars on Facebook
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

The idea in Boston was 2 things.

No matter what the Redsox bid NY was going to outbid them and J.D was playing his cards on money

the other part is the fact that Boras was lying about having multiple offers on the table on longterm contracts, because of that the Redsox were unwilling to up the price because they thought it was going to cost them longterm and they didn't feel they could commit

Fast forward to JD Drew

No one gets it here everyone is baffled by it. The problem I think we are encountering that people haven't factored in is that there is a very dry "talent" market this year. Soriano got an amazingly huge deal and they say if there was some top notch talent on the market this year then we would have easily seen the $200 million mark. Hence Drews 70 million does look bad to the redsox on paper. It pisses me off they could have had Trot who the fans loved and played hard for peanuts. Trot like him or hate him is a team player, a work horse and most off all a dirt dog .... I am really sorry to see him go
                        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I wish the yankees took a shot at mark mulder who resigned with the cards. could you imagine the team the Oakland A's would have right now if they didn't let anyone go, they would dominate baseball. I'm going back to 2001 when I say if they did not ley any of the big stars go.(giambi, Mulder, Hudson, Zito,etcc.etc.) Somehow i'll be anyone they're in the race next season with a bunch of people we've never heard of.

Comment

oh yeah, and that semi-productive guy - Tejada-lol, holy shit they would beat anyone with those pitchers all healthy at the same time which they were not when they were together.

Comment

Working...
                            X