No announcement yet.

My thoughts about the new Mustaine Signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lifeson, My biggest hero was one of the first gear endorsement whore's, then came guys like Lynch (my vote for all time biggest endorsement whore). Dave has just thrown in with all the rest of the guys that did stuff like this.

I am just waiting for Kieffer Sutherland to jump ship from Gibson to ESP. Any day now.

chuck
    "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Originally posted by Chasbo View Post
      I am just waiting for Kieffer Sutherland to jump ship from Gibson to ESP. Any day now.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Aren't pretty much all Dean's fugly? I mean, fugly guitars is their niche when you think about it. Why expect Mustaine's to be any different? :ROTF:

Comment

It could have been worse.
          I actually thought the DV8 looked a lot worse - ugly body, ugly pickguard, goofy inlay and that "decapitated" looking headstock.

I think the Dean is an improvement - not as classy looking as the KV for sure, but decent.

Anyone here remember the Danny Spitz PRS? Now there's fugly for ya! :P

Comment

Ever since he switched to ESP it's been a downhill road. The jackson Y2KV and the King V were his best guitars ever. I wouldn't mind a modified design off of those, but I sure as hell won't buy a "reissued" Dean KV1. There is no such thing as a Dean KV1, Jackson only. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster2 View Post
              Ok. So what does everyone think the next Def Leppard album will be like?
              hey phil collen is still with jackson, and he doesn't ever whine or throw tauntrums if his demands aren't met. his sig. guitar is a better product than anything mustaine put together... here's an idea mustaine, get back to playing a guitar and quit this "designing" crap! jackson was very good to him and he $h!ts on them. jackson is doing fine with him at dean, since fender took over they are listening to the "blue collar guitar players" that will spend their hard earned money for a jackson guitar.

besides esp took a shot at that "new look" mustaine axxion... how did that work out?

good riddance mustaine!
              Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
              Amp... Pioneer
              Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Working...
              X