Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme Mountain Bike Wipeout!

Nutter on pushbike at over 100mph!
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Jeez, that had to hurt!

"That's gonna leave a mark"
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Damn, I knew I forgot to tighten one of those rims.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Sorry it is my black humour
        Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Rollin Rollin Rollin, Raw Hide!
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Street Meat Street is a dangerous road to ride on.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

The narrator says that he broke 11 bones in his body, including a few ribs and some vertebrae.

The good news, though, is that he wiped after the goalline, so his new world record of 172km/h was officially recognized
              Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

So that's like 40mph?
                Just kidding.

wouldn't wearing better/more safety gear have pulled him downhill at a higher terminal velocity as wel as protecting that pretty face and much needed ribs/vertebrae?
                When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

That's gonna leave a mark! Looks like the frame snapped in half.
                  "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

After seeing other Japanese shows, am I the only one that thinks they rigged his bike to break as a cruel joke?
                    Last edited by MEX3; 01-20-2007, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MEX3 View Post
                      After seeing other Japanese shows, am I the only one that thinks they rigged his bike to break as a cruel joke?
                      After watching Takeshi's castle I wouldnt put it past them!
                      That was awesome, the guy was lucky to be alive though
                      If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

Comment

Crazy shit man. I ride and I would not get my bike up that fast. Last year we went to Jim Thorpe and went down hilling, we reached speeds of 40 miles an hour and that was riding on the brakes. I was close to dropping a load in my pants due to all the rocks and ruff ride.

Comment

Working...
                        X