Hello ! ( Warning....newb inside. )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

west highland white terrier maybe????
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
      west highland white terrier maybe????
      That's right kelly....his name is Malcolm Angus....he's grown now to be a 21 lb westie....they are TRULY great dogs !
      They are very intelligent....non-shedding and hypo allergenic....NOT A YAPPY BREED...very in tune with their owners....and a TOTAL CHICK MAGNET !!

Comment

Originally posted by heartfielder View Post
        USA Custom Ibbi ? What other Ibbi's ya got ?

Oh yeah, welcome to the place to be !!!

Originally posted by Flametop
        Nice guitar stand. If that is in fact one you actually have in your home(notice I didn't say own).
        no custom Ibbies here....it was just a pic I found on the net somewheres....I saved it because she looks like my wife's friend....
        I'd love for her to hold my guitar for a while....
        Last edited by searchin4signal; 01-21-2007, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by axtogrind View Post
          HEY! That's my old futon!

Welcome,
          Keith
          everything comes from somewhere ! Cheers !

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
            Out of interest how is that Epiphone Valve Junior head? I'm looking at one of those. Nice collection btw
            For $99 bucks they can't be beat....there are TONS of mods that can be done if you are so inclined....but bottom line is they are FUN to play through...Very honest amp to play thru since they don't have a ton of grind to hide behind...tho it takes pedals well....and if you don't like it...it is great for LEARNING how to mod.
            You may even find them for less at your local guitar store.

Comment

Thank you all for a warm and glowing all tube welcome !

Comment

Hey Searchin', nice gear! An emerald green Wolfgang would look really nice in front of that 5150 combo!

Comment

How did I know you were gonna say just that ??

Cheers !

Comment

21 pounds holy crap the camera doesn't add 10 pound..... he looks super tiny........ i want a small dog 5 pound is the max
                    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

He was only a few months old when that picture was taken and he just turned one year on Dec 30. They sure grow up fast !

Comment

i figured maybe there is a minature size...... i was hopeing for a jack russel terrier size

Comment

Originally posted by Jack71 View Post
                          Hey Searchin', nice gear! An emerald green Wolfgang would look really nice in front of that 5150 combo!
                          I'll post up a pic when it arrives....

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
                            i figured maybe there is a minature size...... i was hopeing for a jack russel terrier size
                            Jack Russells are wonderful dogs too....they can be very hyper dogs...try to pick the calmest one of the litter.....they certainly can be tamed down but it requires a big commitment on the owners part....sticking to disciplining a puppy is tougher than ya think !!

PS....if ya shave down a Westie they ain't all that much bigger than a JR....just stockier
                            Last edited by searchin4signal; 01-27-2007, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Hey
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                                Hey

Hey
                                Last edited by searchin4signal; 01-28-2007, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X