No announcement yet.

Stop or I'll shoot you with my slingshot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They issued us beanbag guns about ten years ago in my department. I actually had a chance to use it. This fat shirtless pud was in his front yard with a knife to his neck..so we had him surrounded..in triangulation formation..basic tactics. So here I am with this bean bad rifle..my sgt give me the go ahead to use it. I pulled the trigger..the beanbag hits him in the gut...he make a sound like ooooomph still holding the kinife and we rush him and and pin him down..wrestling the kinfe out of his hand...he just had a mild red mark where the beanbag struck him..

That actually put us even more at risk to be honest..

I missed out on tasers...that would be more fun and effective..

Needless to say they got rid of the beanbag guns..

The dickholes that come up with these non lethal force bullshit ideas do it from behind a desk..not hands on the street..they're clueless!!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You guys will be glad to know the TJ cops got their guns back last night - all is safe in Tiajuana now!

Errr...did I just say that?
      Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

That is just too funny
        Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Give them their guns back, but issue frangible bullets. Then they'd ask for their slingshots and ballbearings back. :ROTF:
          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Working...
          X