Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Argos View Post
    Bah. G3 without Vai is totally dildos.
    Dude, I love Vai. Simply freaking amazing and those fingers look just unreal. Like a freaking alien or something.
    Truth is, his show sometimes gets a little boring. The shirt off thing, the slinging of the guitar, etc. Seen him probably 8 times from Alcatraz, solo to G3.

It's cool that Satch is getting someone else in there to change it up a bit. I am sure Vai will be back next year or something.
    But there are lots of great players out there and only three spots on a given G3.
    I saw Petrucci's G3 a couple of yeras back, awesome. Will like to see Morse, now Gilbert thank God, how about EVH, Schenker (in the uSA), Sykes.

The world will not end without Vai... trust me.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Please come to St. Louis. Please come to St. Louis. Please come to St. Louis.......

Comment

We can only hope that Bruce will play at some shows!??!

Comment

Paul Gilbert is the fucking man!

Comment

Vai has to do something other than touring anyways, like new videos and albums. He can't tour all the time, he needs a break.
            http://bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=5076968905 <--My Band

Comment

I wish Steve would start a new rock band with some great singer
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                I wish Steve would start a new rock band with some great singer

Hmmm,with someone like...

Avril Lavigne.
                I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Gilbert on G3.....FUCK YES!!! Of course Vai is great, but IMHO this is better. If it Yngwie had been on G3 this time rather than Petrruci it would have been perfect. Oh well, I'm guessing Paul will open the show and then I can go get drunk.

I'm making plans today to fly to Vegas, must see PG before I die...and he ain't coming to Des Moines anytime soon.

Comment

´saw G3 couple of times. Schenker was best.

Comment

Finally! I (and many others) have been waiting for Gilbert to be on a G3. I think one roadblock before may have been his lack of instrumental material but once I heard he was putting out Get Out Of My Yard, I immediately started thinking "G3, G3, G3....". I hope they come to the ATL.

As far as Vai, I would love to see him again (saw the '03 G3 w/Yngwie) but I've never seen Petrucci live, so it will be cool.
                      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

you know who i'd like to see in there?

jeff loomis

kinda doubt that it'll ever happen, though....

Comment

I'd like to see more funkier players, guys who are very versatile and groovy...Richie Kotzen, Greg Howe etc.

or guys who compose powerfull solos...Gary Moore, John Sykes
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I'd like to see John 5....

Comment

Gilbert Rox. Loved his stuff since eponymous RacerX album.

I'd really like to see Greg Howe w/Satriani tho.

Son Of Spy
                              1976 Gibson Mk53
                              1988 Charvel Model 3
                              1993 Jackson Dinky Reverse (DR5)

Questions are a burden to others; answers are a prison for oneself.

Comment

Working...
                              X