Slayer/Saved by the Bell fans!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slayer/Saved by the Bell fans!!

This has to be one of the funnies fucking things Ive ever seen..

Pointy guitars KICK ASS!!

That's either satanic in it's homosexuality, or homosexual in it's satanism... I'm not sure which.
    |My CSG gallery|
    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Funny....and very, very gay.

Comment

I guess I missed the homosexual implications when I saw it, probably cuz Im not gay. I found it hilarious that someone concieved the idea, let alone took the time to execute something that rediculous. Im thinking whoever made it was going for the effect of combining something notoriously evil with something cheesy and very G rated, rather than a homosexual theme. Lets say "Slater" looked like "Screech" and he was in the same pose? Would it still be considerd "gay" or is it just because you guys think guy who plays Slater is hot? Anyway, youre no fun.

Comment

LOL
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonWarrior View Post
            Anyway, youre no fun.
            No, no, no you've got us wrong. The fact that it has homosexual overtones is part of what makes it funny. Lighten up.

Comment

Ok Im lightened up, and find it amusing that this is a repost, but I'm still wondering what makes you guys think it has homosexual overtones? Is this dude like a famous pin-up for fags or something, or just that he looks kinda gay? Seriously.

Comment

I wish I could answer that question JW (since I posted the Roxx Gang album cover in the original thread) but I guess I can't.
                I'm not sure why I think the way I do, or even if I did it's subconcious and I can't express it with words. Sorry.
                "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Its so gay its not even funny.

Comment

I sure do agree with you, but it's kinda hard explaining it without anyone turning you into something queer in the process....
                    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

This has to be one of the funnies fucking things Ive ever seen..
                      You, sir, are easily amused....
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It didn't make me laugh, so it can't even be remotely funny.
                        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Is this dude like a famous pin-up for fags or something, or just that he looks kinda gay? Seriously.
                          Yes, that poster was in Rob Halford's dressing room at his last show... not that there's anything wrong with that.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I really don't see the humor in it either... And I laugh and make fun of everyone and everything.
                            Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I didn't get it at all first time it was posted, but I guess from your subject line it's one of the kids from Saved By The Bell? If only I'd wasted more of my youth watching unfunny teenie sitcoms, then I might've recognised him

still not funny though
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X