Design your own switchblade!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design your own switchblade!

Check this out I ordered a few blades from these guys. Nice stuff if your into these I am not trying to spam so mods if you feel this is inapropriate remove the thread.

I think Frank Beltrame makes the best Italian switch blade but he does not sell direct and the resellers are all out of stock.

Always check your laws before ordering.

Just curious, what do you exactly do with a switchblade??

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post

The thing he does with the AK47?
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Ever had a hang nail that you needed to fix quickly, and a regular knife was just too slow to open?
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Pretend you are a dancer in Westside Story.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
            Pretend you are a dancer in Westside Story.

Pretend that you have guitars to protect against strangers
            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
              Pretend that you have guitars to protect against strangers
              OK. He has a switchblade with a 5 inch blade. I have a 3 foot long, 8 pound cheap guitar in the face off. I would feel real safe.:ROTF: I'll give that bastard a Floyd right in the chops.
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Take it to the airport and see if he can get on a plane with it?
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'll have to check my local laws on carving up punks with a blade

anyone check out the 37"? I don't have a pants pocket big enough to carry that
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

I have been feuding with the JETS and other assorted Greasers for a few years now.

I do collect guns and WWII stuff from Germany but some may thing its weird but so is collecting guitars to some people.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                      I have been feuding with the JETS and other assorted Greasers for a few years now.

I do collect guns and WWII stuff from Germany but some may thing its weird but so is collecting guitars to some people.

I get ya. I think collecting stuff is cool. Antique weaponry is very cool.
                      I was just wondering about the switchblades since they aren't antiques or anything what exactly do you do with them? You can't carry them around because I am pretty sure its illegal.

Here is why I am asking.
                      A friend of mine just bought a brand new Harley Davidson called the Screaming Eagle. Its an amazing bike. Anyway.. 2 mutual friends of ours came up to go on a cruise with him on their Harleys. One of them was carrying 2 sidearms at the time. A 44 Magnum under 1 arm and a gold plated Glock under the other. I just don't get it. WTF??? Its not like he is a cop or a detective or is about to get into an intense fire fight or something. Whats the point? I feel the same way about dudes who carry knives that are designed to kill people. If you don't intend on killing anybody why would you carry one?? If you need to open up boxes why not just carry a box cutter. I know alot of guys who for some reason love to carry wicked knives on them.

Comment

Comment

37" knife? WTF? That must be a misprint.

I can't vouch for why you'd want one, but lot's of folks collect odd stuff. Carrying multiple sidearms or knives that are not only illegal, but were designed by Rube Goldberg seems like a bad idea, and not necessarily the kind of things I want my friends doing.
                          Now carrying may be a good idea in some environments, situations, or jobs.

I have no idea if any of this pertains to AK.
                          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                            OK. He has a switchblade with a 5 inch blade. I have a 3 foot long, 8 pound cheap guitar in the face off. I would feel real safe.:ROTF: I'll give that bastard a Floyd right in the chops.
                            "I'll show you the TRUE meaning of the word DIVEBOMB, mutha fucka!" :ROTF:
                            "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
                              37" knife? WTF? That must be a misprint.
                              doesn't seem to be. 20" folded.

"ah yea baby, that is a knife in my pocket...sorry. But I am still happy to see ya!"
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X