J/K

Comment

Originally posted by Firebird V View Post
      Eat Pizza.

J/K
      +1!!!!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        Actually, here's an update: I've been taking these Coldeeze lozenges like clockwork, every 2 hours...plus eating nice HOT soup for every meal...guess what?

This sh*t works, dog!

All my cold symptoms have gone away!

I almost can't believe these stopped my cold in its tracks! Woo hoo!

And for only $4.44!

(closeup, turns to camera) THANKS, TOEJAM!
        No problem!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Seriously, if you keep yourself in good shape, eat a balanced diet, high on the veggies, you will stand a much better chance of fending off a virus.
          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Zinc and Echanacia (sp?)...

Comment

Its getting the better of me, I'm gonna have to make a Doc office visit.
              My throat is killing me, I can barely swallow and it hurts to swallow.
              I've fought a good fight, but its time to go see the Doc, I can't take it anymore.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

any cold or flu brave enough to try and get in my body will be running like a rat across the tundra as I crush it like an ant. Absolooloo!!!
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I tried drowing it in scotch the other day. Didn't work. And the alcohol hit me hard because my head is so stuffed up.

went to the pharmacy today and the woman there gave me some Logicin. Don't know if you have it in the States, but it's a medicated lozenge. Can only suck on one every 2-3 ours, but it's antiseptic & anaesthetic and it worked a treat soothing my throat today.
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                    any cold or flu brave enough to try and get in my body will be running like a rat across the tundra as I crush it like an ant. Absolooloo!!!
                    I'm with you Tommy..a virus bug can't have fun in my body..it's full of toxic waste!!

My flu is over, I fell MUCH better!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm shocked it even gave you a run for the money at all-lol
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

All you whiners have to do is wait 4 or 5 days, eat well, drink lots of liquids and rest and you will get better. All the money you spend on "Remedies" can be sent to me so I can buy more cheap guitars. You only need to panic if you get worse.
                        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                          I'm shocked it even gave you a run for the money at all-lol
                          I think was my dad..he called me a "Candy Ass" for complaing about my flu..poof, I was cured.

I just told the flu bug .."Fuck You" and that was that!!

Why didn't I think of that sooner..

Comment

Crap!
                            All this talk on colds.
                            I get home from work at 2:30 and it hits me in my sinus.
                            I went to a crab feed saturday night.
                            Everybody using there hands to pull the crab
                            from the bucket.
                            I was the only one using gloves.
                            Alot good that did me.
                            Coldeeze here I come.

Comment

Finnman, how ya doin'?

Here's an update on my situation. Well I thought I had dodged a bullet...apparently Mr. Cold (one of Mr. Death's grandkids) got pissed that I beat him in one day and gave me one hell of a cold - AGAIN - last Saturday night. I was shopping in downtown LA and Pasadena - amongst huge crowds of people. I swear I'm gonna start wearing one of those medical masks when I go out in public!

Started out with a cough. Usually mine start with a sore throat. By Sunday I was in miserable pain and the leftover Coldeeze was not helping.
                              The throat did turn sore, but to my horror I noticed my lungs were making weird sounds, but only on the last part of the exhale. So I was concerned this was bronchitis. I was coughing up large glops of thick mucous. I had to call in sick all this week, and you can forget about the pre-employment physical I was supposed to get on Monday.

Eventually cold symptoms became evident (runny nose, some sneezing) but at times I also felt other symptoms like nausea, dizziness, fatigue, headaches, even though I have been getting lots of rest. I've been drinking tea, water, and SunnyD (OJ just too acidy) but not eating much. I have definitely lost some weight, though!

THIS SUCKS!
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X