buckethead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buckethead

as strange as heloooks ..........just got the ~secret recipe~ dvd and he is awsome........its incredible.......the guy is weiird ,,,,,,but he jams ass
    “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Strange guy for sure.. But he's got some serious skill.. IMO anyway
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

fuuckinarudy........ its scary,,,,,the prelim disc is all about scary ass movies
      but he jams ................
      Last edited by len; 01-27-2007, 07:53 PM.
      “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

I've just started getting into his music myself. I have the Colma CD which is atmospheric. Wierd always gets my attention, I like wierd more often than not but he is a lot more than wierd.

Comment

Honestly never heard him play, heard alot about him...

out of curiousity, just ordered "Secret Recipe" from amazon, looking forward to watching it!

Comment

I've been a Buckethead fan for at least a decade... He's got more albums than almost any artist I can think of, except for Miles Davis perhaps...
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

his white custom gibson is the shit...
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                I've been a Buckethead fan for at least a decade... He's got more albums than almost any artist I can think of, except for Miles Davis perhaps...
                that's why he was kicked out of The Axl Rose Travelling Circus - lack of productivity. Axl wanted to record but Buckethead was unreliable & unproductive during his tenure with G'n'R. You can see how much closer Chinese Democracy is to release since Bucket left the band
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Love Buckethead's stuff....twisted , but rocks! LOL! Got to go to Buckhead's Toystore...a true wonderland...

Comment

The thing I find funny abotu Buckethead is he is probably a perfectly normal guy, and he creates the illusion of weirdness so he could be your next door neighbor and you wouldn't notice But seriously, I find his playing amazing. my favorite cd by him is probably Giant Robot.

Comment

He is a freaking, scary guitar player in every aspect.
                      Him and Vai were born with this Alaskan King crab hand/finger spread that is just unfair. They could be fretting the high E on the firstb fret and strech out and fret the same string 10 frets over, with no problem.
                      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

"Enter the Chicken"

One of the best guitar CD's of the past 5 years.

Comment

Used to love his column in GP. Man is crazy...like a fox.

Giant Robot definitely rocks.

Son Of Spy
                          1976 Gibson Mk53
                          1988 Charvel Model 3
                          1993 Jackson Dinky Reverse (DR5)

Questions are a burden to others; answers are a prison for oneself.

Comment

The nunchuk thing he could lose, but yes-his talent is extraordinary.
                            Strat God Music
                            http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

i can touch the first fret and frets the 13th no problem with out moving my hand. i can write some wierd shit, always freaks out my theory teacher
                              "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Working...
                              X