We bought a house!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We bought a house!!

We have a house! The papers were signed yesterday and we close on Feb. 28th. This is the first home that the wife and I will have and it should turn out to be a great starter home for us. It's a 3 bedroom ranch with a full basement, fenced in back yard for the dogs, nice wood deck for the BBQ, and space for my very own guitar room. I can finally pull my 5150 out of the closet, use my guitar stands, and put up some wall hangers for a hardcore geargasm.

Only bad thing is that we'll be moving in during March which will be an extremely busy month for me. I've got my national board exams in addition to a post grad. seminar, midterms, clinic rotations, etc.

But it will all be worth it.

Congraulations! Moving sucks so good luck.

Comment

Congratulations...that must be great...
      Sorry I must do it:
      Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Congrats Travis !!! Make it a happy home.

-Paul-

Comment

Congrads man. Very exciting times there. Good luck with your move. I hate moving myself.

Dan

Comment

Congrats man. I'll be right along with you. We are moving to our new house on March 17th. I already moved us into rental house and now 4 months later.........suuucks!
            "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
            I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

The advantages of owning your own home are endless, Real Estate will always go up over the long haul, and the tax deductions are great. Mortgages are still at good rates, and prices have dropped a little (temporarily I'm sure) in most areas, good time to buy, congrats Travis,
              I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

congrats! enjoy setting up the guitar room

Comment

Hey Trav,

Congrats on the new home!!! When is the house warming party??? Are you still in West County??

A~
                  All hail the 'King'
                  R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Congrats! GO GET A HOME DEPOT CC.

Comment

and the pics are WHERE?

Son Of Spy
                      1976 Gibson Mk53
                      1988 Charvel Model 3
                      1993 Jackson Dinky Reverse (DR5)

Questions are a burden to others; answers are a prison for oneself.

Comment

When's the party? What area did you move to? We're wanting to get a house this year too. With the kid due here next month, we're running out of room...

Comment

that is so cool! congrats on the house. my wife would love to get a ranch style. enjoy!

Comment

Great talking to you the other day, my friend and once again, congrats on the house!!
                            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

We got a house in O'Fallon, about 25 miles west of St. Louis metro. Needless to say, I will be going to the O'Fallon Brewery quite often.

Comment

Working...
                              X