X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "But I'm a fan of the rival team! What was I suposed to do?"

Here's a good reason for not getting a tatoo from a sports team logo

And aside of that, what a dick move from the Tattoo artist

Someone ought to get a severe beating for that.

Comment

Yeah, that tattoo "artist" is a prime candidate for getting his head kicked in. Son of a bitch should have a football shoved up his sorry ass for that!
      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Moron. The artist that is.

Comment

That's fucked up... but funny at the same time. The artist should be sued and lose.
          If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer View Post
            what a dick move from the Tattoo artist
            haha "dick" move No pun intended i assume? i find it pretty funny that that happened to him and i think its hilarious when people get asian characters for their tatoos that probably say "stupid white boy" in chinese instead of "peace love and happiness" or some shit.

Comment

What's the problem? The Jackass star had several penises tattooed on him (well, iron branded on him) for the movie, and he had it done on purpose. he even showed it to his parents. His father had a good reaction. He said, "It's kind of small. You're advertising a small penis."

Comment

Originally posted by danastas View Post
                What's the problem? The Jackass star had several penises tattooed on him (well, iron branded on him) for the movie, and he had it done on purpose. he even showed it to his parents. His father had a good reaction. He said, "It's kind of small. You're advertising a small penis."
                For those who haven't seen that scene...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The "Problem" is that Bam Margera did that because he wanted to, the guy in the link with which I started that thread wanted the logo of his favorite sports team but got something completely different from one asshole of a tattoo artist.

There's a difference between getting something because you want to get it and getting something when you're fully convinced you're getting something else.

Comment

The asshole shouldn't be allowed to give tattoos anymore! That's F**ked

Comment

Working...
                  X