No announcement yet.

Vista and your games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm purchasing a new desktop either this week or next week. Looking forward to fiddling around with Vista.

Comment

im actually excited about the 360 interacting with vista.....xp was kind of a pain compared to media center.....dont worry absolut im here for ya!!
      www.myspace.com/adawnwithin

Comment

Absolut, your chicks like doodoo brown mp3 players?

J/K I can confidently say vista won't suck as bad as naysayers woud like.
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Tim, thanks for the heads up on the 6.2 patch.
          Didn't realize just how many fixes were in it!
          I haven't had a chance to use many of the features that were updated yet, so I'm glad I got this update before I started digging deeper into it.
          -Rick

Comment

OK, I have always recognized a linkage between the musical prowess and those things technical. How many of us are IT profressionals? I mean *in* IT as a career.

Comment

I ran a few of the Vista betas and the only game I had trouble with was the beta of Supreme Commander. Also a bunch of fairly old (circa 1998) games wouldn't install. That was more due to the choice I made to run Vista 64-bit though, as everything runs fine on Vista 32-bit.
              Scott

Comment

Working...
              X