No announcement yet.

Alien 5?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think they are up to Alien Probe #9 in that series.
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I'd really like to see some fresh ideas rather than so many lame retreads and horrible movies based on old TV series. Supposedly there's a Magnum P.I. movie in the works, but with no Tom Selleck involvement.

Speaking of Bruce Willis sequels though, the one I'd like to see would be a sequel to Unbreakable. That was set up perfectly as the beginning of the classic hero/archvillain thing with Samuel Jackson as his nemesis. Shyamalan recently said it might happen, after originally saying it wouldn't. He really needs to put out something good after his last couple of dogs. The ultimate for me would be if Sam Raimi & Bruce Campbell got together one more time for another Evil Dead movie. If there was any justice, Bruce Campbell would be one of the biggest stars in Hollywood rather than just a cult hero. The dude can act.

Comment

Bubba Ho-Tep. Yeah, Campbell did a great rendition of retirement-home Elvis. Stupid, stupid movie, even more idiotic concept.

Any Alien movie with anyone other than Sigourney Weaver will simply suck. Sorry to say, that's where she came from, and she's as much a part of Alien's success as it was to her success. To remove either one from the scene kills it (as evidenced by Alien vs Predator). People waited 10 years for that movie, and it blew. It was supposed to be Aliens vs Predators, not 80 minutes of human drama with 10 minutes of AVP.

A Fagnum P.I. movie? What's next, Knight Rider? Partridge Family? One Day At A Time? The Jeffersons? Good Times? Laugh In?
        Jeez.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

the worst thing....I've heard that The Jetsons movie will be out in 2009, god damn, there's simply no chick so hot that could play Judy Jetson
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

You're right E.. No woman will ever be as hot as a drawn character
            "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
              ...there's simply no chick so hot that could play Judy Jetson
              Now THAT is funny. I can relate to that kind of logic.

- E.
              Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                I'd really like to see some fresh ideas rather than so many lame retreads and horrible movies based on old TV series. Supposedly there's a Magnum P.I. movie in the works, but with no Tom Selleck involvement.

Speaking of Bruce Willis sequels though, the one I'd like to see would be a sequel to Unbreakable. That was set up perfectly as the beginning of the classic hero/archvillain thing with Samuel Jackson as his nemesis. Shyamalan recently said it might happen, after originally saying it wouldn't. He really needs to put out something good after his last couple of dogs. The ultimate for me would be if Sam Raimi & Bruce Campbell got together one more time for another Evil Dead movie. If there was any justice, Bruce Campbell would be one of the biggest stars in Hollywood rather than just a cult hero. The dude can act.
                I would love to see Unbreakable 2 although it might suck. Wowsa.

Bruce Campbell doth rule you read any of his books?
                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

They'll get some skank to play Judy, and Rosie the Robot will be played by........ROSIE!
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Just cast Jessica Rabbit:ROTF:

Son Of Spy
                    1976 Gibson Mk53
                    1988 Charvel Model 3
                    1993 Jackson Dinky Reverse (DR5)

Questions are a burden to others; answers are a prison for oneself.

Comment

Working...
                    X