No announcement yet.

My cat versus the neighbors' dog: my cat wins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No offense, but I hate cats. Once I slept over at a friends house and one of his cats pissed(musted) on my extra clothes I brought with me. It smells horrible and is really hard to get rid of.

Anyway, my Collie dog wouldn't even get hurt by a cat if he confronted one. He has so much fur that anything a cat did wouldn't affect him. He's such a nice dog too that he probably wouldn't go killing cats. The worst he could do is accidentally lay on a cat and suffocate it.

Comment

[QUOTE=6_string_master;865555]No offense, but I hate cats. Once I slept over at a friends house and one of his cats pissed(musted) on my extra clothes I brought with me. It smells horrible and is really hard to get rid of.

I've have cat's since i was 10 and they spray to mark their territory, yeah it stinks, but that's the way of nature...i saw my mates cat spray on her fellas back pack! i think the cat was trying to say 'hey i'm the only male around here, not you! he he
      If you get them castrated then they stop spraying, but the ones i have had castrated are like poor lost souls.

Comment

Cats eh? Some of you have probably seen this.. I have no idea if it's real or not.. Damn funny anyway

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Cats rule!...
          Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Here's my cat Conan. He's a big guy, and has ENORMOUS feet. He chases our yellow lab when he's feeling particularly evil.

Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
            X