Superbowl. Let's make fantasy book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horse Called War View Post
    Devon Hester to score the first touchdown at 15-1. Remember the colts special teams gave up some big runs. Could be a sleeper.

Flashback- I am a broncos fan, but I took Antonio Freeman to score the first touchdown (Green Bay vs. Denver) and it paid 9-1.
    I hope someone took my advice !!!!

Comment

Anybody watching the HT Show? Prince is awesome!
      My Main Rig:
      '87 Charvel Model 4A
      Peavey KB100 amp
      Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
      '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
      '05 Ibanez RG320FM
      '86 Ovation Pinnacle
      '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
      '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Anybody watching the HT Show? Prince is awesome!

So was my girlfriend in 1987...
        Why hunt ... when there is no machine gun season?

Comment

Originally posted by riffraff View Post
          So was my girlfriend in 1987...
          LOL.....

Pat
          Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Well WTF.......... Who misses an extra point in the SUPERBOWL?!?!? Romo wasn't there, was he?!?

Oh well, I was off a point...

It was still under and I hit all 3 bets!!!! Who'd a thunk it would have been under after the 1st quarter, and when was the last time it rained in the Superbowl?!?!?

FUKKIN A COLTS!!!!!!!!

Pat

Sorry Tommy, hope you didn't bet too much bro!

Comment

See Tommy, that's why I don't bet for money. How would I be able to predict rain, which definately kept the game inside my colts -13.5. I would have lost alot of money!

Comment

I lost on the 'greatest kicker" in playoff football history by him shanking one from not very far out at all, and took the over at 47.5. He hits that chip shot and i win. The ball bounces funny for everyone, and that's why they play the games. why did the rain keep the game close? The colts had 22 first downs and the bears 6 when i last looked. What if they played at Chicago and it was freezing? might have been a different turnout all around. If they played in Indy then the colts may have won by 20 , lots of factors but the rain definitely didn't keep the game close, it brought out every weekness in Rex Grossman that he has.-lolCongrats to the colts, monkey off his back for peyton!!!
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Dude, I've said that all freakin year man... If this, and that, and then what if that.... And not to mention, how the fukk does that happen?!? i.e. Romo botches the snap for a game winning "chip shot" to go to the playoffs?!?

It's some weird shit betting on pro sports, but I know one thing, I just won an ass ton tonight and all is good...

I've said it for the last 5 or so weeks, the Bears are a fluke, they are no playoff team and certainly don't belong in the SuperBowl. I think tonight proved that. With all of the elements playing into the Bears' hands, they still couldn't get it done, they were handcuffed from the word go... Grossman is not a playoff, much less an SB quaterback, maybe in 2010, but not today.... He's far too unpredictable and unreliable. And I'm certain the Trib will call it like it is in tomorrow's headlines.

Also, if they would have called the "2" count em, "2" illegal blocks in the back on the opening kickoff (touchdown Bears) this game is not even close to going over... That wreaked of ala 06 Steelers and the quest for poor Bettis and no SB ring before he retired... Last year was a joke from the time the playoff's started and this year's officiating "for" the Bears was an absolute joke for the officiating in the NFL, since the playoff's started.

Anyway, it's all good, I made out like one of these kids around here from Florida with a trust fund.. So it's ALL good!

Pat

Comment

Then life is good!!!
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth @ 01-31-2007, 11:13 PM View Post
                      I'm with you Ralph... The line is 7, but I think it's closer to 2 scores...

I'm going all in with the Colts (-7) and the under (48.5)

Colts win by at least 10...

28-17 Colts...

Pat
                      See, I was telling you guys that Pat is a frekin witch. He only missed by 1 point.
                      Last edited by OnlineStageGear; 02-05-2007, 01:45 AM.

Comment

I missed $100k by that one point and the call on the first touchdown scored of the game... $100K!!!

Oh well, it's always something!

Pat

Comment

Working...
                        X