No announcement yet.

My aunt passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for your loss,Jeri.Don't tear yourself up about the family,they will get over it.........................
    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Sorry to hear this bad news about your aunt, Jeri. I am equally sorry to hear about the way your family is handling your absence. Like others have said, in time this will pass. At least, I think it will.

I lost my father in '99 and my mother in '05. My mother's sister and my uncle moved to Florida last year from Long Island, NY., only 55 miles from us. Am I now obligated to jump on a plane every time something happens in Florida now? I think not. Chin up!
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Sorry for your loss Jeri. Hang in there, sometimes grief and sorrow makes people say things they wouldn't normally say.
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

You have my condolences. I'm sure your family is only upset because you are very special to them and they simply want you near.

Think of it like this: You can be just as close to your aunt while in Oklahoma as they can in Michigan. It's all about good memories now.

Thoughts and prayers to you.

Comment

Originally posted by circle of the tyrants View Post
            You can be just as close to your aunt while in Oklahoma as they can in Michigan.
            Very well said! It'll blow over Sis, it always does.
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Sorry to hear the bad news. I am sure it will all work out with your sister.

Comment

Working...
              X