music on websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• music on websites

DEAN GUITARS is committed to producing the finest guitars in the world. Dean electric guitars, acoustic guitars, basses and other musical instruments are built following the highest standards in the industry.

Thanks for ambushing me while I've got headphones on. If I go deaf, it won't be because I'm playing my own shit too loud; it'll be because some jack off web designer thinks that music on the website is neat.

Seriously, FU Dean!

I fucking hate sites that do that.

9/10, o've already got my own fucking music on.

Comment

I hate them too. I've bitched about that shit for years!

To give the option to listen is cool, but to force it on surfers is inconsiderate of the webmaster.
      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I agree. I also hate ebay auctions that ambush you with music. I click away immediately.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Wow, Argos must have a hammer in his hands 'cuz he just nailed it. I was just going off about this yesterday. Unexpected loud music sure makes it difficult to play on my computer while I'm supposed to be working! I'll forget to turn my speakers down and all of the sudden Slayer is blasting down the hall towards my supervisor's office. Not good.

Comment

Working...
          X