UPS Misplaced My Custom Order !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPS Misplaced My Custom Order !

Friggen idiots !!!! HUB was the last location it was traced to.

The maufacturer (Robin) has a trace on it and UPS said it could take 8 days to trace.

I am pissed.
    PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

That SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! i'd personally go to the hub and make them get off their lazy asses and find that f'n box!!!!! I actually did do that once for a case I won on EBay. Needless to say they were sick of my yelling by the time I left WITH MY PACKAGE. LOL
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

They'll find it

Comment

That happened to me last year. The driver left my NAMM Charvel at the wrong house. Sitting right on the friggin front steps. You'll find it but the waiting is painful.
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
          That SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! i'd personally go to the hub and make them get off their lazy asses and find that f'n box!!!!! I actually did do that once for a case I won on EBay. Needless to say they were sick of my yelling by the time I left WITH MY PACKAGE. LOL
          I do this every time I get a guitar now. They know me by first name at the UPS hub. I keep telling them my name is not asshole.
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Couldn't use another service?
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              Couldn't use another service?
              It shipped directly from Robin and they use UPS.

Man its a killer Swamp Ash Medley with a Kahler Steeler trem, ebony board and flamed maple neck.

The hub is in IL and I am in MN so its not practical to go there by the way.
              PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Wow that sucks! Chicago maybe? They usually only stomp on stuff not lose it.

Comment

Maybe they delayed its delivery on purpose so it wouldn't have to endure this cold snap we're in....

- E.
                  Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I don't want to hear these stories right now...I just ordered an SL1 and I'm praying it arrives safe and sound.
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Just thought I would let you guys know you were right - they found it.

On its way to the dealer. Hope its not all banged up.
                      PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
                        They know me by first name at the UPS hub.
                        They don't know me by name, but I've had so many problems with UPS I have the HUB General Manager's telephone number so the only person I have to deal with is him, directly...
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I'm friends with the UPS guy for my area and I have his cell #, he also has mine. I can usually call him the day before I'm supposed to get something and he'll take good care of it for me. He's also stood up for me when something was damaged and they tried to say it happened AFTER it was dropped off. Having a friend at UPS has made my life much less stressful many times.
                          My Toys:
                          '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
                          '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
                          '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
                          '94 Dinky HX in Black
                          '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

I never know they were so unreliable. I have heard people have had trouble with them on damaged merchandise though.
                            PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Working...
                            X