No announcement yet.

quakana's Road Trip contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Mapquest, you'll be on I-95 for 559.7 miles...!! You are sharing the driving I hope...
    Mapquest has estimated you'll get there in 16 hours and 8 minutes, Mapquest believes in you. I, on the other hand, think you'll get there in 22 hours and 30 minutes.
    Drive safe bro...

Comment

Here's the front. It's a Seemore Dunk Can. It really is.
      Last edited by fett; 02-02-2007, 05:21 PM.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by SEAN RAF View Post
        According to Mapquest, you'll be on I-95 for 559.7 miles...!! You are sharing the driving I hope...
        Mapquest has estimated you'll get there in 16 hours and 8 minutes, Mapquest believes in you. I, on the other hand, think you'll get there in 22 hours and 30 minutes.
        Drive safe bro...
        Last time I checked it's a lot longer than that. But I did on the West Coast. And we are special.

Comment

The Mapquest total was 1059 miles. I just wanted to highlight the fact that he's going to be on the same road (I-95) for 559.7 miles!

Comment

Originally posted by SEAN RAF View Post
            The Mapquest total was 1059 miles. I just wanted to highlight the fact that he's going to be on the same road (I-95) for 559.7 miles!
            I knew it was longer than that. Just yanking your chain. If the 1100 mile total is right and you give yourself 28 hours, that's only 40MPH!!!! What's with that!!!. I drove from SF to Washington State in 12 hours. That's like 700 miles. Is this the "28 Hours of LaMaze"
            Last edited by fett; 02-02-2007, 06:08 PM.

Comment

While in my mid 20's I drove from Miami to RI to move back home...too much crack down there and it took me 28 hours. We will need to stop to gas up and eat and shit...ya know stuff like that

Comment

26 hours 58 minutes and 10 seconds

Comment

20 Hours, 33 minutes.

Comment

You are older now. And I will bet you that you just want to get from Point A to Point B. My adjusted guess is 19 hours 45 minutes.

Comment

9:50 EST....heading up to my buds house, will leave by 10pm EST as he is only two doors up. Your choice as to what the start time is...I say use 9:50 PM EST...LAter Folks

Comment

I say 30 hours and 14 minutes. Though I rather hope I get second place to get quakana's strings since I have more use for them and a glittery pup. No offense fett!

Comment

I'm saying about 24 hours and 45 minutes. I made it from Cincinnati to Orlando in 14 hours. No traffic and lots of caffiene was involved.
                          My Main Rig:
                          '87 Charvel Model 4A
                          Peavey KB100 amp
                          Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
                          '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
                          '05 Ibanez RG320FM
                          '86 Ovation Pinnacle
                          '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
                          '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

I'm Back

Comment

Have a good trip?
                              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Veyr long....it went well but it was tiring

Comment

Working...
                                X