Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks part 3

Oh man, this is SOOO fuckin funny!

Part 2 left off with Musicians Friend calling me saying they've corrected the issue with the picks being mislabled and I can send them back for the right ones.

I sent 3 packs back and received the replacements today...

2 packs of the same damned WRONG picks!!! :ROTF:

At this point I don't know if I should call and talk to a manager or just drop it all together. Maybe go to GC and see if they'll trade them out.
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

They're still fucking this up?!? Damn!! I've been using the ones I bought off you, dig them a lot. The front of the bag is correctly labeled 1.0mm by Dunlop, but the idiots at MF put a sticker on the back stating 3.0mm. Call them up and bitch, tell them to learn how to read and pay more attention to their inventory.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

So...reading comprehension is an F at MF?

Son Of Spy
      1976 Gibson Mk53
      1988 Charvel Model 3
      1993 Jackson Dinky Reverse (DR5)

Questions are a burden to others; answers are a prison for oneself.

Comment

Find out who does the order fulfilling there...find him...and make him eat every freaking pick they sent you....man that just pissed me off for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by quakana View Post
          Find out who does the order fulfilling there...find him...and make him eat every freaking pick they sent you....man that just pissed me off for some reason
          Just make sure you take a friend with a camcorder. That would fucking rock to see you make the poor sap munch down on the picks!

chuck
          "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Working...
          X