Prince playing halftime...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince playing halftime...

Oh man, that HURT to listen to. There was a few moments where, like when you eat something real sour, one side of your face tenses up and the eye almost closes... you know what Im talkin about! Im hoping it was because of the rain he was playing so horribly, but damn that was some of the sloppiest playing Ive heard, aside from myself.

I heard that he was a good player, but after tonight I think Im gonna have to go ahead amd disagree with that.
    Last edited by RobRR; 02-04-2007, 08:18 PM.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

That's his style. He wasn't really sloppy. I bet that wasn't his sound guy running the board or else he will probably get fired. His guitar level was all over the place.

Comment

from this point on prince gets nothing but respect from me. he could have not done the show at all, however he went on as scheduled. he tried to play in those outrageous conditions... and all things considered, he did o.k. the guy can play with the best of them. so a big from me
      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
      Amp... Pioneer
      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

I loved that performance. I think his tone was amazing on that strat! Not one bit of disappointment for it.
        My Main Rig:
        '87 Charvel Model 4A
        Peavey KB100 amp
        Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
        '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
        '05 Ibanez RG320FM
        '86 Ovation Pinnacle
        '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
        '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

I kinda liked his tone as well. I wonder what he was playing out of. Nice strat too.
          Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            I loved that performance. I think his tone was amazing on that strat! Not one bit of disappointment for it.
            Ditto...ever since I saw him play on SNL last year I have been amazed at how good he can rip...

Comment

All along the watch tower was excellent!!!! Great playing, great tone and great vibe!!!!!

Comment

Comment

I thought he played just fine. I sure as hell wouldn't want to go out there in a driving rain and try to play anything good. And thank the gods he didn't have a wardrobe malfunction...

Comment

His tone and playing was great while on the strat. I think the tone difference with the symbol guitar was worse. But that man can PLAY!!

Comment

I didnt watch it (not a Prince fan), but I saw a pic of that strat popup on the screen. Was that 60th Anni. Mexican Strat?

Comment

Wow I really didnt think Id be alone on this one.
                        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Prince was smokin'. The mix sucked.
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Hopefully it will end up on Youtube soon.
                            1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I thought that stage was pretty cool.
                              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Working...
                              X