Clear All

Originally posted by Cybersavior View Post
    Prince is gay.

Are you new?
    Prince... gay... :ROTF: not hardly.
    -Rick

Comment

Prince is gay. (the performance and in consideration of the conditions humbled me) the stage was over-the-top.
      I probably wouldn't be exaggerating when I say that it would be a challenge to find one month in prince's adult life where he didn't get more pussy than you've had in your lifetime.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

he's like a Wee Man Poonany Magnet. Nothing gay about that man (apart from his penchant for wearing women's underwear). He's constantly surrounded by the most bodacious tail.

Killer player too. I look forward to seeing the footage when it hits YouTube
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Prince is gay. (the performance and in consideration of the conditions humbled me) the stage was over-the-top.
          Let's see... an incomplete list oft famous hotties he's banged include:

Vanity
          Appolonia
          Kim Basinger
          Sheena Easton
          Susanna Hoffs
          Carmen Electra

Then he's been married three times, all to women. Not saying he might not be bi, but he's not exclusively gay. And if he were bi, it seems we'd have heard of some of his male lovers by now. So, androgynous, sure. But that's always sold well in rock and roll.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

That's a very good list. I give him credit for Susanna Hoffs too. She's very underrated.

And just think, he got to Carmen Electra early.

Comment

...and my personal favorite conquest...double teaming Diamond and Pearl...

Last edited by SeventhSon; 02-05-2007, 03:21 AM.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 09-27-2008, 08:03 PM.
                Just a guitar player...

Comment

Are you guys kidding me?! He was out there in a driving rainstorm! I thought he did great (thought I didn't catch the entire performance). He plays with a ton of attitude.

Comment

Not the halftime show, but here's the man jamming during a recent press conference for the Superbowl. The man kicks more ass than Chuck Norris!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Ah, here we go... I haven't watched the whole thing, but this might be all of it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      Last edited by khabibissell; 02-05-2007, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Prince kicks ass

he is a very good guitarists but he absolutely slays on a bass
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell View Post
                          Not the halftime show, but here's the man jamming during a recent press conference for the Superbowl. The man kicks more ass than Chuck Norris!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a1AegGKjY0
                          how good were those chicks on tamborine?!

seriously though, talk about bodacious, and they can sing too! I wish I was Prince. Of course, that would require losing about 1'4" in height
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

I've never been a Prince fan, but I was watching closely and it was great, I enjoyed all of it, I was waiting for the solo at the end of the one song (again, not a fan, don't know the name of the tune) but I was wondering how it would sound with that Tele and it never happened. But I thought he tore up the improv'd solo's throughout. A couple people at my house were critizing his improv, and I told them that's part of a live show, it wouldn't be a show without it. But one of them ( my business partner at the lake ) is apparently a HUGE Prince fan, and he wasn't too impressed, he was apparently waiting for someone to spin an LP or something, ya know, the note for note performance. pfffttt. Some people just don't get it...

Anyway, I enjoyed it more than any recent memorable SB halftime performances, and now watching it again on Youtube as I type this, just confirms it IMO, I was feeling NO pain last night... ( I'm feeling a bit of it now tho ) Hopefully it will be slow today and I can just gel
                            on the couch...

I really didn't hear much wrong with the mix, then or now, but the rain could have had some play in that.

Oh well, Colts win, it's ALL good!

Pat
                            Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Prince is an excellent performer and a talented man.

He's not gay and he probably has had more hot female tail than just about everyone here
                              Last edited by Shawn Lutz; 02-05-2007, 01:06 PM.
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Prince jams. I knew he'd do well with his half time performance.

I saw him on SNL a while back and he jammed then too. The guy is talented, if nothing else. Even if you don't care for his music.

I remember seeing him play live like over ten years ago. I don't know exactly how long ago it was, probably longer. Anyway, I was shocked to find out that he really was a good guitar player.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X