Your Board or Their Board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Board or Their Board?

There seems be an "Issue" . The last time I checked, this Board has been given to us. We are only here because it's "Here". How dare you people? This is not standing out on a street and saying anything you want to say. This Board is a group of people that have a common interest in J/C guitars. I have started "Shit Disturbing" threads and if the Admins want to delete them, that's OK by me.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Only one person on the other thread had a real issue. Most everybody was just curious as to what actually happened. I don't think most of the people here take this board for granted, though I could be wrong.
    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

"An Admin has to do what an Admin has to do." I am 7200 posts into this and I still haven't figured it out.:ROTF:

Comment

damm I missed a good one again!

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
          There seems be an "Issue" . The last time I checked, this Board has been given to us. We are only here because it's "Here". How dare you people? This is not standing out on a street and saying anything you want to say. This Board is a group of people that have a common interest in J/C guitars. I have started "Shit Disturbing" threads and if the Admins want to delete them, that's OK by me.
          how many more of these threads you are going to make? everytime something goes out of hand or even less you make a thread ala "I'm glad this thread is gone" or "let's close the non J/C talk section"

actually the only "issue" was made by you as I see it, I've never had problems with the admins and probably never will, I've never said anything negative about them as I don't think they are doing anything wrong, I only was wondering why my thread got removed but you said that the removal was justified without knowing why it happened, now this is what disturbs me a little bit...you kissing butts I may me wrong but It looked that way to me
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

First off, I don't kiss any ass. That's why I am where I am today. To answer your question, I will make as many threads as I want. If you don't want to respond that's cool. As long as this board stays here and as long as I stay within the "Rules", what's your point?

Comment

You girls need to give it a rest. I give a helluva hats off to the admins for putting up with our shit and keeping this place one of the best on the www. Considering the amount of active traffic and diverse personalities here, it's hard to believe they can do the job as well as they do. It's no wonder that they show signs of stress and burn out at times. It must be hell to try and keep a handle on a bunch like us. Think things through before posting, think twice before jumping on the "newbie" bash wagon, and just live and let live in general, and we may see a few of the lurkers with much to share feel that it's worth their time to post. It's a community...no one "owns" this place or should pretend to..nor fight to be king of the hill.

The preceeding was my worthless 0.02...
              The Buzzard does not fear
              The man in riot gear
              Harvest a skull of stone
              The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                First off, I don't kiss any ass. That's why I am where I am today.
                in a trailer? :ROTF:
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

After reading this thread I'm B-O-R-E-D.

Comment

Originally posted by Flametop View Post
                    no one "owns" this place
                    I'm pretty sure Jeremy (Sandman0170) does.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      I'm pretty sure Jeremy (Sandman0170) does.

OK, then I guess he has the sole right to beat down any one he chooses, post like the cock of the walk, and give a big F__K YOU!! to all who disagree. The rest of us are just pretenders to the throne...:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                      The Buzzard does not fear
                      The man in riot gear
                      Harvest a skull of stone
                      The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
                        in a trailer? :ROTF:
                        now THAT was some funny shit right there
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

OK, then I guess he has the sole right to beat down any one he chooses, post like the cock of the walk, and give a big F__K YOU!! to all who disagree. The rest of us are just pretenders to the throne...:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

and yet, he hardly posts here anymore
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

That sounds like it in a nut shell.
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I love this place! The Admins are cool, they let us get away with as many dirty words we want to.. Fuck, ass, hell.. How can you NOT love this place?
                              "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Working...
                              X