• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire View Post
    Don't you mean Danza?

Who's The Boss!!!

Comment

Just saw Danzig a few weeks ago at the Starland. My buddy Steve was playing bass for him. Cool show, they sounded good. Doyle even came out for some Misfits covers.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
        Just saw Danzig a few weeks ago at the Starland. My buddy Steve was playing bass for him. Cool show, they sounded good. Doyle even came out for some Misfits covers.
        I live like 5 minutes or so away from Starland, you should have let me know! I've been there twice in the past couple years... I really need to go there more often. :ROTF:
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

John Christ also does a lot of soundtrack work and commercial jingles apparently. What a shame. Danzig is not Danzig without John Christ. I used to lust after his black BC Rich Bich too.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I read somewhere a while back that Danzig was going to release a full album of unreleased tracks from the original line-up. Don't know whatever became of that or how accurate it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
              The first album is damn near perfect, in my opinion.
              QFT!
              That one is definitely one of my top 20 favourite records of all time.

Comment

I love the first Danzig cd! I also agree though abotu him changing his voice after Danzig IV, I think I read something somewhere at sometime (lmao @ the wording of that) confirming that, due to him over taxing it or something.

Comment

Danzig II is my fav...Long way back from hell..
                  777, snakes of christ.. her black wings.....classic metal at its best

Comment

This is probably the only time I'll ever agree with Endrik

YES THE MISFITS! godamn, I wish the the sour idiocy of children in mens bodies would subside so we can have a real, REAL reunion, it's not like any of them are dead!

I mean I want a "legacy of brutality" era reunion!
                    I think the box set was one of the best box sets I've ever purchsed!

Does anyone have any pictures of Danzigs nose before it "changed"

anyhow I love the misfits one of the best bands on earth!
                    Earth AD was one of the heaviest albums ever! I think closer to the beginning of hardcore and death metal than most anything else!

Chris

Comment

Danzig the man kinda cracks me up... I've always had a good laugh at how he flexes when he holds the mic. Not to mention the video of his "Fuck you motherfucker" vs. that North Side Kings (bleh) guy.

I'll admit his voice and singing style was a bit of an acquired taste. I won't lie tho, I have pretty much everything he's put out. If what I've been told is correct; the Ozzy/Sepultura/Biohazard/Danzig show I saw in '96 (Danzig didn't show) was the one after which Tommy Victor joined - double-suck 'cause I dig Prong too.

The 1-4 lineup is definately my favorite Danzig stuff. blackacidevil kinda blows but 6-8 are all worth listening to. Of course any of the original Misfits stuff is awesome. Never have gotten around to picking up the Samhain stuff.
                      |My CSG gallery|
                      (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Me ...
                        Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Aww poor Danzig.

LOL
                          |My CSG gallery|
                          (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Working...