No announcement yet.

Why can't we be mature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been on this board for five years and I've got no idea what you're talking about when you say "bright and informative." Post # really indicates nothing.

It's an off-topic forum. Opinions clash, things get heated. This one is exactly like every other OT forum on the internet.

Comment

I AM SOOO MUCH MORE MATURE THAN YOU!!!!! :ROTF:
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

What they hell is going on around here? Somebody PULL my Finger
        According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
          Yeah YEAH!!!!!
          According To The Prophecy

Comment

gee Fett, you accusing fellow members of lowering the content of a thread.
            I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

We can't be mature.Cause there are never enough guitars to shut us up and be real.
              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Argos View Post
                I've been on this board for five years and I've got no idea what you're talking about when you say "bright and informative." Post # really indicates nothing.

It's an off-topic forum. Opinions clash, things get heated. This one is exactly like every other OT forum on the internet.
                +1

check out my post count, Fett m'boy. and I've been here twice as long as you. The "good ol' days" are all in your mind.

This place ebbs and flows and the experience is what you make it. I've been keeping my nose out of a lot of the more heated discussions lately, just because I'm not in the mood for it. The forum has been a pretty cruisy place lately from my perspective. I've been checking out guys new purchases, checking out tech tips, and not discussing the personal lives of celebrities I don't know. I hear enough of that shit when my wife is "sharing" stories from Women's Weekly with me.
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Toe you are a gem.
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Argos View Post

My post count doesn't mean shit. My regularity means something. No pun intended. I have seen some excellent threads that under the new policy would be forbidden. I just think that we have a golden opportunity to discuss stuff.

Comment

fett is a poopy head. nanny-nanny-nanner.

how's that for mature?
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

The point is that you're talking about the "good ol' days" when your join date tells me that you weren't around during those old days. When did the good old days end? So...I really don't know where I'm going with this.

Feel free to ignore me by the way, I'm just a bullshitter who loves to argue

But yeah, how long was the JCF around before the switch to this board in 2002? I remember the other one vaguely.

And P.S., with all due respect, if I wanted to have good discussions about foreign policy or ethics or chemistry or whatever...this really isn't where I'd come.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          Originally posted by fett View Post
                          :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Toe you are a gem.
                          I know. But you were supposed to reply, "NO, YOU'RE NOT!" To which I would have replied, "YES, I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :ROTF:
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The "Good Old Days" is a relative term. I just miss what I am missing since I have been here. And that's a lot of real good intelligent discussion about topics that really matter.

Comment

i miss the girly pic's....
                              ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I like boobs
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X