fett's self destruction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fett's self destruction?

Fett, is there something wrong in your life that you want tell us about? Your mouth is going like a ducks ass lately (yes, even more than usual!) so I'm thinking something's up. You keep saying you want good conversations like the good old days but you're not really conversing, you're rambling, my friend.

Am I the only one that sees this? I could usually care less about stuff like this but you just seem more obnoxious than usual!
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

I think he's tring to get to 10k posts :ROTF:

Comment

He just needs a USA Jackson and he will be OK...

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

Good one :ROTF:
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
            Fett, is there something wrong in your life that you want tell us about? Your mouth is going like a ducks ass lately (yes, even more than usual!) so I'm thinking something's up. You keep saying you want good conversations like the good old days but you're not really conversing, you're rambling, my friend.

Am I the only one that sees this? I could usually care less about stuff like this but you just seem more obnoxious than usual!
            I noticed it a long time ago... I think he just needs to get laid!
            Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

You should be more to the point here, guys. fett, you need a woman...the old manage' a un, just isn't the same thing.
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I'm just bored. I am done with relationships. If anything, I suffer from Post Tramatic Stress. It's a long story that I will not bore you with. Thanks for caring. I do apologize for being a pest. I'm just a lonely old one-eyed fart.
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
                  fett, you need a woman...
                  Maybe he needs a big, burly Viking man like himself. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
                  :ROTF:

J/K Fett!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

On a serious note. People tend to always look at the bad side of each other and things in general. Fett has spruced this up a bit in recent past with his "guess how much I spent on ebay" and other contests and such. People do have and show different emotions and that's what makes us each individuals. I say Cheers Fett...but really, you should also get laid

Comment

Hookers can't be all that expensive.
                      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

If you didn't have me to kick around whatever would you do? I'm here now because I just bought a very cool vintage Pioneer Turntable and I am testing it. It's in the kitchen playing away and I listening to it through headphones that are there and not on my head. Trust me. It makes sense.
                        Last edited by fett; 02-10-2007, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                          I'm just bored. I am done with relationships. If anything, I suffer from Post Tramatic Stress. It's a long story that I will not bore you with. Thanks for caring. I do apologize for being a pest. I'm just a lonely old one-eyed fart.
                          In fact, all my farts are one-eyed ....

Comment

Originally posted by heartfielder View Post
                            In fact, all my farts are one-eyed ....
                            Now that was funny.:ROTF: 3 balls for a quarter.
                            Last edited by fett; 02-10-2007, 03:00 PM.

Comment

You're alright by me Fett !!!! Keep doin' what you're doin' ...

Comment

Working...
                              X