fett's self destruction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heartfielder View Post
    You're alright by me Fett !!!! Keep doin' what you're doin' ...
    Thanks. I already know I'm alright. Who else would put themselves out there the way I do? Everyone needs a backboard that they can bounce their balls off of. I am that backboard.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

What's a turntable...
      Why hunt ... when there is no machine gun season?

Comment

Originally posted by riffraff View Post
        What's a turntable...
        It's a big electro-mechanical spinny thing that plays these big black discs. And somehow music comes out. It has to be, at least, a foot square. If it weighs a ton that's good. If it's 35 years old that can be either good or bad. Thus the test.

Comment

turntables, those were the days and how I miss them. I need to pick one up as my last technics has died....

Fett, I knew you were ok, I just didn't think you were getting enough attention, my friend -
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

My vintage Sansui bit the dust because it wouldn't shut off. (Remind you of anyone? ). So, today I snagged a Pioneer PL530 Direct Drive with the original Pioneer Cart. $27 and out. Being older than most of you guys, it needs to run.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
              Hookers can't be all that expensive.
              He tried, but they wouldn't barter for Squiers! :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

perhaps he needs to get out more. interact with real people, not just us. he may be getting cabin (trailer) fever and it has not helped with the crap weather we have had since Dec. wind storm.

Retirement is not healthy if you don't stay active body and mind. join a social club like a bowling league. get involved with youth groups or be a big brother and share your life ie. your squire world. you will get more out of life knowing one of your eBay mutts is making some kid happy, than collecting dust.
                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Use your guitar playing as something to meet people with whom you have a common interest. A great way is wear guitar related T shirts, it never fails to get a response from someone who plays or is interested in guitars. most of the friends I associate with now play guitars, mostly acoustics and its usually getting together around the campfire playing 70s songs and drinking beer, but If not for playing the guitar I never would have met these folks who now are some of my best friends,
                  I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Fett
                    You rule
                    fuck the world
                    Peace
                    Yes, I am drunk.
                    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
                      perhaps he needs to get out more. interact with real people, not just us. he may be getting cabin (trailer) fever and it has not helped with the crap weather we have had since Dec. wind storm.

Retirement is not healthy if you don't stay active body and mind. join a social club like a bowling league. get involved with youth groups or be a big brother and share your life ie. your squire world. you will get more out of life knowing one of your eBay mutts is making some kid happy, than collecting dust.
                      Squire World? How much is admission?

And are there cheap guitars there, or young men with page boy haircuts? Maybe both? Squires with Squires

Originally posted by FusionFarmer View Post
                      Use your guitar playing as something to meet people with whom you have a common interest. A great way is wear guitar related T shirts, it never fails to get a response from someone who plays or is interested in guitars. most of the friends I associate with now play guitars, mostly acoustics and its usually getting together around the campfire playing 70s songs and drinking beer, but If not for playing the guitar I never would have met these folks who now are some of my best friends,
                      I wear a Jackson shirt to concerts and constantly have people stopping me for a chat about guitars. I don't really consider any of these folks reawl friends, but they become familiar friendly faces when I go to shows. That doesn't happen when I wear band Ts - I just become yet another punter at a show
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

I'm fine kids. Really. I have a set routine and I interact with people in the real world as I do here.:ROTF: We laugh and scratch and talk. Most all of you have jobs that take up a good part of your day. Many of you have families on top of that. I just have me to worry about and more time on my hands than I know what to do with. It's that's simple. I envy you.

Comment

Ehh, we still love ya....

Ya fruity ass....

Comment

I have something for you to do, Fett: restring all your guitars! Maybe then the hookers will take them in trade!
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Give the hookers g-strings
                              "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                                Give the hookers g-strings

:ROTF: :ROTF:
                                Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Working...
                                X