No announcement yet.

Pay Pal Freeze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should be able to click on the dispute and it will tell you what he's saying, then you have space to reply. Yes Paypal will take its time because it earns interest on your money while it's mulling it over. You might mention that Ebay found the complaint to be without merit. They are under the same ownership, though probably still two separate entities.

The low-dollar bank account is a good idea. Also, getting a Paypal debit card is also a good idea, as you don't have to wait 2-3 business days to transfer the money to your account. It costs about $3 in fees to hit an ATM but you can get your money right away, up to $400 per day. This can be important if you need the cash, or have a buyer who's anxious for you to ship.

Good luck with this and I'm sorry to hear about the problem.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

They would not accept pictures from me as a buyer that I was sold a copy of a SD pickup. Paypal by its rules can not accept pictures. I found a sponsor here that helped. Even though I sent him the same pictures that I sent paypal, they accepted his professional opionon. sounds like he is trying to rip you off because he has 2 reasons for the dispute. The damage tell him to file with the shipping company.

Comment

Working...
      X