No announcement yet.

My Ipud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm I think around 5-600NOK.. You'll find them a lot cheaper and probably better looking for something used, but it was an impulse buy, and didn't hurt my wallet that bad
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Hey Morten I gotta go, the missis is mouthing me off here
      I'll get back to you regarding the Tre45 stuff tomorrow.. i'll PM you!
      Rock on

Comment

It's not a bad price, if the player is ok..
        My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
          Hey man, record players are awesome.
          My "Killer" turntable is killing me.:ROTF: It's fully automatic and I swore I wouldn't buy another one after my vintage Fisher acted up. But this one was just too good. Fortunately, it has a "Manual Override" if all else fails. I will just keep running it until it settles down. When it comes to vintage turntables a direct drive manual is the only way to go. I'll remember that next time.
          Last edited by fett; 02-16-2007, 02:31 PM.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
            My "Killer" turntable is killing me.:ROTF: It's fully automatic and I swore I wouldn't buy another one after my vintage Fisher acted up. But this one was just too good. Fortunately, it has a "Manual Override" is all else fails. I will just keep running it until it settles down. When it comes to vintage turntables a direct drive manual is the only way to go. I'll remember that next time.

Comment

Wow, Dr. Mastermind!

That's a REAL OBSCURE blast from the past.

Shrapnel, Jeff Mark, Dean Castranova stuff.

Comment

Fett, you proghead you! That's kansas "Point of Know Return" in your Ipud pic!
                Good album but my favorite kansas album is definitely "Leftoverture"
                "Carry on Wayward Son" is fuckin' awesome!

Comment

I have a project debut like this:

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                    Fett, you proghead you! That's kansas "Point of Know Return" in your Ipud pic!
                    Good album but my favorite kansas album is definitely "Leftoverture"
                    "Carry on Wayward Son" is fuckin' awesome!
                    Over the years, I have had hundreds of chances to buy that LP but I just kept passing it up. I may be decades late, but I kinda like Kansas. As for the turntable, I have to get it to work. They can sell for up to $200 on Ebay.

Comment

Looking good! There's nothing like vinyl man.. LP's last forever if you take care of them!

Comment

That's a big "IF". I don't pay more than $1.49 for my LP's.
                        Last edited by fett; 02-16-2007, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                          Over the years, I have had hundreds of chances to buy that LP but I just kept passing it up. I may be decades late, but I kinda like Kansas. As for the turntable, I have to get it to work. They can sell for up to $200 on Ebay.
                          Leftoverture got me into Kansas in the first place. If I had heard POKR first, I might not have been all that impressed. I'd rate them like another average 70's prog band. But Leftoverture just ROCKS! It's awesome. Go get it fool

Comment

Carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when you are done..
                            Lay your weary head to rest,
                            don't you cry no more!

I love the lyrics to "Carry on wayward son", one of my favorites

Comment

I have just song for America by Kansas, in vinyl.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordor View Post
                                I have just song for America by Kansas, in vinyl.
                                I don't have that one yet, but I'm planning on getting all their albums on vinyl.
                                I love the fact that, even though these guys where making prog-rock in the 70's, they were never afraid of just rocking out, playing wild solos and just winging it! A lot of prog lose me because they seem to think everything has to be so "sophisticated" and pre-planned.. There's something in the words they use, it just sounds to polite for me and not "real", if you know what I mean? I don't need that fake snobness!

Comment

Working...
                                X