No announcement yet.

My Ipud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a great LP story. I was at the dumps a few years back. The kind where you back up the truck and let the stuff fly into the landfill. Well, the guy next to me was flinging LP's out there like Fribees. I put a halt to that and ended up with about 200 LP's in excellent condition. There is an old adage: "One man's garbage is an other man's treasure."
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
      I have a great LP story. I was at the dumps a few years back. The kind where you back up the truck and let the stuff fly into the landfill. Well, the guy next to me was flinging LP's out there like Fribees. I put a halt to that and ended up with about 200 LP's in excellent condition. There is an old adage: "One man's garbage is an other man's treasure."
      Glad to hear you put an end to that sacriledge
      I just bought a bunch of LP's off a guy I know today.
      Plenty early Van Halen and Ozzy records!
      And the cradle will rock...
      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Thats sad. I work for a custom home electronics company so trust me when I say it makes a fucking huge difference the equipment. Not that you need a $1200 reciever and $3000 speakers for a killer setup. My setup costs like 600 bucks and its mind blowing. Yamaha Ipod Dock (YS-10DSL) into a Yamaha RX-V559 Reciever. A VX-10 Velodyne sub and a pair of Energy RC-Mini Speakers. I'll probably eventually get some satellite speakers and a LCR for a surround setup but for right now, this is plenty good enough. That Yamaha Reciever/IPOD dock is absolutely awesome. It upconverts music on the ipod into CD quality, only certain recievers are compatable with it, but its definitely worth the investment.

On a serious note, I love my record player, and I love Vinyl stuff. I have the Iced Earth Alive in Athen's Picture disc set, and its worth every penny.
        Last edited by Chrisb; 02-17-2007, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X