Album of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Album of the Year

Stadium Arcadium" by Red Hot Chili Peppers vs. "FutureSex/LoveSounds" by Justin Timberlake ... and the winner is ????

Tonights Grammy should be another cluster. Going to catch the Police then call it a night.
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

That's the garbage they are picking between?
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

speaking of cd's worth checking out... "tequila" from brand new sin... got it over the holidays and wow

it's the best work from last year...
      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
      Amp... Pioneer
      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

john mayer can flat out play ... this kid knows the instrument... very refreshing...
        Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
        Amp... Pioneer
        Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

That was a cool performance by The Police. Did Sting revert to his 1984 haircut?

Comment

The best album of the year came out last week, its called "The Gothic Kabbalah" by Therion.

Comment

When did The Police play? I must have missed it :O( Was it near the end...Maybe I'll catch it in this time zone...Was it after Smokey Robinson? Thats who was just on...
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Yuck! The Dixie Drivel queens. What a nightmare. Someone stick a ham in that chick's mouth.

Comment

The Police: pretty cool, except for the breakdown. This isn't a Jaguar commercial.

Beyonce: Lay off the KFC. You sing rike ru sor a ghost Raggy. I thought her acting was bad...

Best Rap Album: That's just ludicrous.

Mary J Blige: Is she on or off da pipe?

Carrie Underwood: Be seeing you in Penthouse. That old coot next to you pop boner and fall out of tree. Bang Justin to piss off Britney.

Justin Timberlake: Carrie's a lightweight. A pack of Marlboros and a shot of Old Turkey will do the trick.

Rascal Fats: Lance Bass called and wants his haircut back.

Shakira and Wyclef: Make us all happy and drop that top.

Gnarls Barkley: Beyonce wants her KFC back.

Dixie Chicks: Lipstick on a pig. I have some cheese to go with that whine.

Smokey Robinson: I'd like to thank the Botox Academy...

Lionel Ritchie: Hello...your daughter's a ho... She could use some of Beyonce's Extra Crispy

Those rappers in the red jackets: If you hold it too much it WILL fall off

Christina Aguilera: Take notes Britney...she doesn't have to show her roast beef to get attention.

Ludacris: that's just...

James Blunt: We all need to smoke one to get through your songs.

Justin and the Teenager: Just don't tape it like R Kelly did.

Is it me or is Quentin Tarantino turning into the husband on Bewitched?

Red Hot Chili Peppers: I liked them more when they were on Mary J's pipe. I'm glad they hired Will Ferrell on drums.

Note to Don Henley: Alec Baldwin called and would like his hair back.

Comment

Working...
                  X