Rainbow six vegas anybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainbow six vegas anybody?

would any of you guys here happen to play this game on xbox live? if you do lets play sometime, my gamertag is XL Nightwarrior. looking forward to playing with some JCF'ers

EDIT: i also play Call of Duty 3, Halo 2, and Gears of War. Rainbow Six just happens to be in my 360 right now.
    Last edited by slayer32390; 02-11-2007, 07:16 PM.

i have not tried that one, yet. I have been working on Prey. Talk about getting Verigo ....
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Hey hey.Oh hell yes. I play this about every day. My tag is DEVIL GEAR.
      LATER!!!
      H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

I used to be very into Rainbox Six and Rogue Spear and have been curious about the new Vegas.
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
          Hey hey.Oh hell yes. I play this about every day. My tag is DEVIL GEAR.
          LATER!!!
          friend request heading your way bro! whats your rank?

Comment

Originally posted by St.James View Post
            I used to be very into Rainbox Six and Rogue Spear and have been curious about the new Vegas.
            vegas is awesome! its only the second rainbow six game ive played (the other one was just a rental and i didnt like it very much) but Vegas is hands down of the best fps's ive played. EVER.

Comment

I tried the demo. Seemed very realistic as far as bad guys popping at you from behind cover and you having to find them, vs older games where they stick out like sore thumbs.

I'm still stuck in Dead Rising, but if any JCFers want, send me a Friend Request, but be sure to put that you're a JCFer! I get too many requests from 12-year-olds as it is
              I'm DrNewcenstein.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
              X