good news about a stolen Les Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good news about a stolen Les Paul

Too much bad news about gear never being recovered.
    Finally some good news. (Not Mine)

When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

That's refreshing, for a change.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Strange. Looks like an 80's (three piece top) but with a newer case. Interesting flames.

FWIW, I had a guitar stolen out of my car on Thanksgiving back in the 80s (nice, eh?). It was so new I never got a chance to bond with it, or even remember it. It was a flamed sunburst Hohner (I think). It had a SteinB trem that locked.
      Last edited by DonP; 02-12-2007, 10:15 PM.

Comment

That's nuts - never actually heard of anyone actually recovering their gear!

On that note, if the f*cker that stole my '72 Gibby Les Paul Custom with tobacco burst and Jimmy Page wiring setup is reading this, I have a fully loaded .40 now with your name on it.....
        Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Very Cool!!!!!!!! Now if I could only get back my first year PRS Custom, 71 Fender Tele W/ bigsby and my 73 Gibson J-45

Comment

Working...
          X