No announcement yet.

The best topics ever on the JCF!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tub girl. Need I say more?? Scarred me for life, and got what could have been a valuable member banned for life. Didn't go on for long though...thank God.
    The Buzzard does not fear
    The man in riot gear
    Harvest a skull of stone
    The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

The thread when Sam tried to sell his Big Red in the classifieds got pretty crazy.
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Dross thread gets my vote. Then this dude who was pretending as chick. what was his ID? LinaV?

Comment

357 - we could start that one up again right here just by mentioning it

I really miss the old classifieds. I laughed my ass off on some of those old threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
            I'm with xeno on the Dross Roach thread.
            Absolutely, HANDS DOWN!!!

Pat
            Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Pete/Dross showdown... That was freakin CLASSIC!!!

Originally posted by gtrbuyer View Post
              The thread when Sam tried to sell his Big Red in the classifieds got pretty crazy.
              That "was" crazy Tracy!!!

Pat
              Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                Hands down, without needing to think...

Dross and the Cockroach

2nd would be:

LinaV ^_^
                Eek! Bugz! >.< (to BOTH of these!!!)

To add to these, there was the time BillZBub was compared, lookswise, to Rob Halford, complete with photoshopped aviator sunglasses. That thread had me rolling.

There were also the times JoeTam's moobs were photoshopped.

There was the disgustingly hilarious colon-plaque thread too: http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53786

This fart thread was also amazing: http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53786 Read Rsmacker's reply.

Comment

Chuckracer.....
                  "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Airplane Treadmill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wulfe13 View Post
                      Wow, that was one of the last huge topics I participated in. Boy was I wrong.

Comment

Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Anybody have links to these, or did they disappear with the old board?
                          Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

I always liked the San Dimas vs Ontario mojo threads.

Comment

Originally posted by wulfe13 View Post
                              YES!! Classic

Comment

:ROTF:

this thread! It has me rolling, just thinking about some of those old topics.

faves would Pete vs Dross; Eek Bugz roach thread; LinaV (all you SSMBs); the Airplane Treadmill was a hoot! Especially because I was right and Alex was wrong

Remember ChrisRocksUSA or whatever his handle was? I can't remember what he called himself when he snuck back in here, but as soon as he started up again about his body fat percentage, he was outted again.

I get a giggle with every thread where a noob states that they fully understand and agree with the restrictions on access to the Classifieds, but feel if they could just be allowed in there, they could really add something to the forum.

Word was a good kid, but geez he was a cocky little shit when he first joined the JCF. Became a helluva player though, and was getting better in leaps and bounds.

sully picked some choice moments, but how about his own catchcry: "Good times!"
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X