The Birds. Yikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Birds. Yikes

Here I am minding everyone else's business with my front door open. I hear all these crows yapping. So, being the Viking god-like person I am, I go outside and clap my hands 6 or 7 times. There must have been 50 of those fukkers that flew out of the tree from right across the street and now they are gone. You guys just stay the fuk out of my way.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Originally posted by fett View Post
    You guys just stay the fuk out of my way.
    Or we will be furiously clapped at and handed a nice new strap for our troubles? Ah, you never cease to entertain me Fett

Comment

Speaking of the "The Birds" the movie. There never was a reason why the birds did what they did. I was listening to an NPR program about Alfred's movies. The question was asked: "Why did the birds do that?" The answer was: "Because Alfred told them to." And, that's life.

Comment

Well, the whole Man vs Nature theme doesn't usually lend itself to explanation, it just happens.

"Why did the birds do that?"

Duh, to make the story interesting!
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

When the viking claps, the birds listen....

Comment

They haven't come back yet today. It's not like they were in the only tree here in the Great Northwest.:ROTF:

Comment

I heard that Viking Clap is some nasty stuff.
              |My CSG gallery|
              (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

You wanna talk about vikings? Ok, check out this page. Good info for ya there By the way, "Bjørnebitar" "Vargskjegg" and "Mjølnerneve" are all good friends of mine

EDIT: Fuck it, I pulled the link. To much bs there now.
                Last edited by Guitardude86; 02-13-2007, 07:23 PM.
                "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

12 gauge is more convincing! Though they all come back for the funeral!
                  I love admins!

Comment

Hehe believe me I find some of the things on that page just idiotic myself, but some of it makes me laugh
                    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Speaking of the Birds, I'm on a Byrds kick right now, distorted and with some compression, those old 60s songs can be great to play
                      I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
                        I heard that Viking Clap is some nasty stuff.
                        Yeah, and those birds are pissed Fett gave it to them! :ROTF:
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                        X