No announcement yet.

Quak, Stu and Toe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably the flash. we had Sam Spring Ale, Sam Cherry Wheat and Bud Light (I Think)

Comment

Haha! I didn't have a hangover, I think all the food I ate helped absorb most of the alcohol. I had one Sam Adams Cherry Wheat and then drank Bud the rest of the night. Great meeting you, Dave! I look pretty happy in that pic. :ROTF:

I went out to a friend's house down the shore on Friday night, drank more, stayed over, drank more on Saturday, just came home now. Still no hangover!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by quakana View Post
        guys did I make you leave w/o finishing your beers
        Yes, Scott and I each left about half a glass of beer sitting on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by MortenP View Post
          Hmm, burgers, beer and wings - you can't beat that!

What kinda place didya go to Dave?

M.
          We went to a place called the Fox and Hound Grille and Pub. It was like an English-type of bar just with American food. I was there once before. They had a bunch of TVs, and I think there was even pool tables or a game room in the back, but we didn't venture back that far. Lots of hot chicks were there, too!

Comment

How is it you dont get hangovers? Next time......SHOTS!!

Comment

Don't know. I just don't get them any more, haven't for years. Go me! Doing shots sounds like a plan!!!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                We went to a place called the Fox and Hound Grille and Pub. It was like an English-type of bar just with American food. I was there once before. They had a bunch of TVs, and I think there was even pool tables or a game room in the back, but we didn't venture back that far. Lots of hot chicks were there, too!
                We have a few Fox And Hounds here... Pretty cool place.
                Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  Don't know. I just don't get them any more, haven't for years. Go me! Doing shots sounds like a plan!!!
                  The cure for no hangovers is to drink more.
                  Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Working...
                  X